User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Imo- this tells me you are a robot . The light hath been shed..eth!

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Imo- this tells me you are a robot . The light hath been shed..eth!

Hardly, my dear. Hope you two are having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross
    so based on this, my handwriting is considered to be more in the upper zone (even though its all over the place)
    Your handwriting is, indeed, all over the place. Is that your idea of cursive handwriting, or is that your idea of printing?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wonders what this says about her personality (other than too lazy to use the scanner across the room so the phone was used to photograph it )

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

It's dark and red. Does that really say, " I can't fucking"?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the flash completely obliterated the text, so feeling resourceful (and still lazy) I stuck my finger over it

and that does indeed say in all "so I suppose that you can tell my personality type by my handwriting then?

what would you say that I was? (other than the obvious answer of "I can't fucking read what you just wrote there" lol)"
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Your handwriting is, indeed, all over the place. Is that your idea of cursive handwriting, or is that your idea of printing?
    Um... both? neither?

That is to say I don't distinguish between them because I can't really do either. If I'm asked to print, I try to make it slightly tidier and legible but with great difficulty. I have been wondering lately whether I might have dysgraphia...
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the flash completely obliterated the text, so feeling resourceful (and still lazy) I stuck my finger over it

and that does indeed say in all "so I suppose that you can tell my personality type by my handwriting then?

what would you say that I was? (other than the obvious answer of "I can't fucking read what you just wrote there" lol)"
    I can barely see it on my screen, and unless the scanner really distorted the size, your writing is much smaller and compact than I have seen for many extraverted people. Is your writing really that small? Scanning and posting handwriting isn't going to work. It needs to be seen with the naked eye, on paper.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    The size of a person's handwriting indicates the degree of extraversion.
    Mine is quite small, so I guess that works.

The emphasis on the lower and middle zones indicates a greater likelihood that a person is a Sensor, while upper zone development means that a person is probably an iNtuitor.
    Going by the link Jaguar posted, mine looks exactly like the "concerns in all areas" sample.

Lack of loopiness and angularity is usually found in Thinkers, who look at the facts and essence of an experience; Thinkers are more interested in what happened than who was involved. Feelers, who are more people oriented and emphasize the emotional impact of an experience, have loopier and rounder writing.
    Mine is not very loopy.

The judger/perceiver trait is the trickiest one to pinpoint in handwriting. In general, Judgers often have controlled writing with letters that stop abruptly, while Perceivers tend to have somewhat looser writing.
    I think mine is looser overall.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I can barely see it on my screen, and unless the scanner really distorted the size, your writing is much smaller and compact than I have seen for many extraverted people. Is your writing really that small? Scanning and posting handwriting isn't going to work. It needs to be seen with the naked eye, on paper.
    I don't write very large and I CERTAINLY don't write very legibly I don't have trouble reading it on the screen really

I swapped it out for a clearer pic

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Um... both? neither?

That is to say I don't distinguish between them because I can't really do either. If I'm asked to print, I try to make it slightly tidier and legible but with great difficulty. I have been considering lately whether I might have dysgraphia...
    You can definitely see issues with the brain through handwriting. This is why it's not uncommon for people's writing to change when anything is affecting the nervous system. (Including the effect of drugs and alchohol.) Most wouldn't know what dysgraphia is, so good for you that you investigated it already. A trip to a good neurologist isn't a bad idea. I think you deserve to have some peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't write very large and I CERTAINLY don't write very legibly I don't have trouble reading it on the screen really
    Screen resolution affects text on the screen, dramatically. As a matter of fact, my vision went downhill when I bought a laptop with a high screen resolution. It makes everything look smaller and strains the eyes.