User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

ThatGirl

Nope, it is the continuation of my loop.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Nope, it is the continuation of my loop.
    Well, then you are absolved.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Because your letters are left-leaning.
    it might have something to do with my hand position/angle when im writing.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

@ INTP: I love your writing! It reminds me somewhat of graffiti.

Good luck reading that! Tehe.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    @ INTP: I love your writing! It reminds me somewhat of graffiti.

fast, sloppy and didnt have room for S

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP

Hitler's handwriting

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

This was written a few years back. I have a few styles.

Self analysis goes.
    Mini (structured, calm and collected style of writing)
    Medium (backward tilt, while the choice here ain't depicted, means I am fearful)
    Large (stressed when I am out of focus I write in large letters)

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Default MBTI and Handwriting?

I've come across articles before claiming handwriting correlates to mbti type, and am curious if there is any validity to this. I just found this dichotomy description and HW breakdown at mbtitruths.blog.

"It is no mystery that numerous biases and prejudices exist within the MBTI system. Many peoples' typings are often based on stereotypes, and are thus frequently incorrect. The best way to type others is to apply the proper definitions of the MBTI theory.

First of all, let's talk about the difference between Extraverts and Introverts. Extraversion does not necessarily mean that someone is entertaining in public or that they have lots of friends. Likewise, introversion does not refer to a lack of visible social energy. These terms refer to the direction in which a person's psychic energy flows; in other words, where they are able to regain their energy. A good way to illustrate this concept is to imagine the following circumstances: if you were a college student who just took three finals on a Friday, would you want to recuperate by staying at your dorm and watching a movie with just a few friends, or go out to a party where you plan to meet tons of people? The direction of psychic energy can influence behavior, but the behavior itself is not a means for typing.

Next is the Sensing/iNtuitive dichotomy. The biggest bias here lies in regards to intelligence. Unskilled typists often make the assumption that iNtuitors are always smarter than Sensors, but this is a completely misguided belief. A person can be a Sensor and very intelligent or an iNtuitor and not so intelligent. The Mensa society has its fair share of Sensing types. Intelligence is a category separate from personality. The Sensing or iNtuitive trait revolves around what a person prefers to deal with - the concrete or the abstract. Careers generally preferred by iNtuitors are in writing, inventing, philosophy, and similar intellectual pursuits. Sensors prefer more tangible pursuits such as athletics, accounting, detail-oriented work, and practical skills. Sensors seem sensible (hence the name) realistic, and aware of their surroundings; iNtuitors may be more random because they make lots of connections of which others aren't aware.

Now its time to discuss the Thinking/Feeling trait. Prejudiced people mistakenly tend to think of Thinkers as mean and Feelers as nice. But kindness really has nothing to do with this trait. This axis is similar to the Sensing/iNtuitive one; it reflects an individual's preferences for subject matter. Thinkers like to deal with logic and reason, while Feelers want to be involved with people and their emotions. The only reason why Feelers may appear nicer than Thinkers is because they are more aware of other peoples' feelings, but Feelers can definitely be unkind if they want to. Their basic differences are why Thinkers go into pursuits like computers, math, science, and business while Feelers prefer people-oriented professions like counseling, hospital service, and elementary school teaching.

Last of all is the Judger/Perceiver dichotomy. This does not determine if you are a hard-working and responsible or lazy and sloppy person. Some of the world's most hard-working people are Perceivers - they simply perceive what's around them rather than use it to organize or make decisions. By itself, the Judger or Perceiver trait doesn't really mean anything at all. This aspect refers to how your cognitive functions are arranged within your psyche. Judgers react to their environment by making decisions while Perceivers react to it by absorbing information. When turned inward and away from the environment, the functional roles are reversed.

Both the MBTI and handwriting analysis are accurate and reliable methods of discovering one's personality. Because of their similarity, it's not surprising that a relationship exists between these two systems; that is, certain elements in handwriting often correspond to an MBTI trait. Note that these correlations are general trends, and do not always go hand-in-hand.

The size of a person's handwriting indicates the degree of extraversion. The bigger someone writes, the more likely he is an Extravert. With this in mind, you'll notice that actors and actresses tend to have large handwriting whereas the handwriting of scientists and writers, who are more often Introverts, tends to be small.

The emphasis on the lower and middle zones indicates a greater likelihood that a person is a Sensor, while upper zone development means that a person is probably an iNtuitor. This makes sense because the middle and lower zones represent aspects of one's daily life and his physical drives; the upper zone represents intellect, thought, and imagination, qualities often associated with iNtuitors.

Lack of loopiness and angularity is usually found in Thinkers, who look at the facts and essence of an experience; Thinkers are more interested in what happened than who was involved. Feelers, who are more people oriented and emphasize the emotional impact of an experience, have loopier and rounder writing.

The judger/perceiver trait is the trickiest one to pinpoint in handwriting. In general, Judgers often have controlled writing with letters that stop abruptly, while Perceivers tend to have somewhat looser writing. "

SO.... what think you? Does it ring true?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Oddly, my handwriting is consistent with my type except the j/p. I am definately a P.. but believe my writing tends to stop abruptly.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts