User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 104

  1. #71
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

    I'm just trying to help. This religion business has a lot of potential.
    See what your adoration of the $ has caused. Ppure, legit and genuine religions such as this one here get sullied, bastardised and disingenuous.

    Tsk Tsk. Devilish Gawdess of Hug approves not.

    - 1 Hug

    *updates spreadsheet of the universe*

  2. #72
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

    I'm just trying to help. This religion business has a lot of potential.
    you're the one who puts the kick in the drums aren't you?


  3. #73
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    See what your adoration of the $ has caused. Ppure, legit and genuine religions such as this one here get sullied, bastardised and disingenuous.

    Tsk Tsk. Devilish Gawdess of Hug approves not.

    - 1 Hug

    *updates spreadsheet of the universe*
    Evil act: not hugging a T that should have been hugged. A T that could benefit from turning Fi. (Makes alchemist eviller, in turn making Saturned and I gooder. But since we are sharing good 50/50- we're still only each half good.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  4. #74

    Default

    Could your nascent religion's mythology use some kind of INTJ figurehead of evil?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  5. #75
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Evil act: not hugging a T that should have been hugged. A T that could benefit from turning Fi. (Makes alchemist eviller, in turn making Saturned and I gooder. But since we are sharing good 50/50- we're still only each half good.)
    Oh my devilish abilities are a little bit more expressed right now from good actions all day long.

    What do you propose then?

  6. #76
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    See what your adoration of the $ has caused. Ppure, legit and genuine religions such as this one here get sullied, bastardised and disingenuous.

    Tsk Tsk. Devilish Gawdess of Hug approves not.

    - 1 Hug

    *updates spreadsheet of the universe*
    That's mean. How am I supposed to survive without hugs? That's a first necessity!
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  7. #77
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Evil act: not hugging a T that should have been hugged. A T that could benefit from turning Fi. (Makes alchemist eviller, in turn making Saturned and I gooder. But since we are sharing good 50/50- we're still only each half good.)
    yes! our first mission is to hug every T type we see on the boards!

  8. #78
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    That's mean. How am I supposed to survive without hugs? That's a first necessity!
    And your claim to owning Ti has been debunked!

    If you join the cult, you will be hugged. See? JOIN US.

  9. #79
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Could your nascent religion's mythology use some kind of INTJ figurehead of evil?
    More than likely. Purely evil to outweigh saturned and my half-good.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  10. #80
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Oh my devilish abilities are a little bit more expressed right now from good actions all day long.

    What do you propose then?
    I propose each action needs some good and evil recalculations. Someone to recalculate all day long. We need a recalculator.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Similar Threads

  1. Gokuism, the new religion.
    By Rasofy in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
  2. I'm an ENFP and I'm new, so thread time, right?
    By silverchris9 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO