User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 104

  1. #61
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Awwww yeah.

    Can this be like Scientology where you have to pay big bucks to get to the upper levels?
    *slips patches a 1 billion dollar bill*

  2. #62
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    I was told I can be a Devilish Gawdess of Hug-sharing.

  3. #63
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    No, it's a prejudice against suspected INTP's. It states clearly in the scripture to "have caution with one who may be on Ti-Si loop for more than 8 days of the year."
    Oh, I see. I guess I will summon the INTP syndicate instead. The leaders were all selected from INTPcentral. Pretty lovely people.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  4. #64
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    No, it's a prejudice against suspected INTP's. It states clearly in the scripture to "have caution with one who may be on Ti-Si loop for more than 8 days of the year."
    it's ok SnS, he's a confirmed ISFJ

  5. #65
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I was told I can be a Devilish Gawdess of Hug-sharing.
    That's perfect for you! I was going to try to make you a Devil, since you tried to be a Goddess, (trying to be better than Goddesses themselves.) Then I realized that Goddesses can't really exist without Devils. So I figured that would make you a Goddess in your own right. Since Goddesses wouldn't exist without you. Goddess/devil of hugs it is! Hugs are deadly to T doms, which could make you good or evil depending on the circumstance.

    (go threaten Jenaphor with a big deadly hug since she rejected us two times)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  6. #66
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    it's ok SnS, he's a confirmed ISFJ
    that would confirm the Ti-Si loop uh? Well played, well played.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  7. #67
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    that would confirm the Ti-Si loop uh? Well played, well played.

  8. #68
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    That's perfect for you! I was going to try to make you a Devil, since you tried to be a Goddess, (trying to be better than Goddesses themselves.) Then I realized that Goddesses can't really exist without Devils. So I figured that would make you a Goddess in your own right. Since Goddesses wouldn't exist without you. Goddess/devil of hugs it is! Hugs are deadly to T doms, which could make you good or evil depending on the circumstance.
    I'm an omnipotent omniscient omnivore.

    The flames of my soul burn the faithless, scar the deviants (and the artists) and scare everyone into

    Muahhahaahahha!

  9. #69
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    that would confirm the Ti-Si loop uh? Well played, well played.
    Suspected INTP's who are confirmed ISFJ's are things of the devil!!!!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  10. #70
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Suspected INTP's who are confirmed ISFJ's are things of the devil!!!!

    I'm just trying to help. This religion business has a lot of potential.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

Similar Threads

  1. Gokuism, the new religion.
    By Rasofy in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
  2. I'm an ENFP and I'm new, so thread time, right?
    By silverchris9 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO