User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Why are so many INTPs so sensitive?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Fe inferior.

Emotions are indecipherable, hence a bit frightening and to be avoided.

Also, society typically runs off other concerns and while growing up INTPs are often poked and prodded and jammed into the social structure against their will. There can be a fear and resentment there of being controlled in such a fashion, with no way out since one is under the authority of those with different concerns; and having to watch the world consistently run in patterns that seem highly irrational and shallow, and finding few people to connect with.

There can be intense feelings of alientation, loneliness, and frustration with life. Some just get bitter.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

More like people calling the net nanny way too often.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Too many Fs. Burn them!!!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The INTPs are disappearing. The ones that are left are subtlely being converted into INFPs, one by one. Started with @RevlisZero . Second was @thealchemist. I think @Saturned is the mastermind behind this conspiracy.
    I fear I may be the next.
    INTPs, beware!
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    The INTPs are disappearing. The ones that are left are subtlely being converted into INFPs, one by one. Started with @RevlisZero . Second was @thealchemist. I think @Saturned is the mastermind behind this conspiracy.
    INTPs, beware!
    There there (oh ) don't cry dood. I still test as INTP whether it's the dichotomy test or the functions test ...

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    INTPs, beware!
    You, my friend, won't be converted into an INFP.... I think ISFJ is much more to your type.

Also, I cannot be blamed for I have only been here 6 months.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    There there (oh ) don't cry dood. I still test as INTP whether it's the dichotomy test or the functions test ...
    I hate the "Mercy vs. justice" type of questions. I consistently scored as an ESTJ before I understood what information the tests were getting at.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    You, my friend, won't be converted into an INFP.... I think ISFJ is much more to your type.

Also, I cannot be blamed for I have only been here 6 months.
    It feels like forever (in a good way). Mine says 2009 but that's only because I created the account and forgot all about it, posted, stopped posting, posted, Ne high, etc :P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Another TypoC lost its testicals thread....
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"