First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    You're Your mistake is in thinking the forum was ever any different than you're describing it now. It's become more sensitive and self-righteous in general, I think, but not more boring. It was always fucking boring, "inane, pointless or hopelessly pedantic," though you may not have perceived it to be so before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    Haha, STFU!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Darn, wish I'd thought of that!
    This is as good as a confession!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    It's not more 'sensitive', it's more boring. Typologically speaking there's nothing new to talk about. It's all the same crap over and over and over again. Mildly interesting general interest topics get hijacked by the crackpots so there's not much point in talking about those topics either. What's left is silly drivel. If not for the joking around most people here would have fucked off a long time ago.

Many of the more prolific members have established their own circles of friends that they talk to on a semi-regular basis in "blog threads" or using visitor messages, private messages or the forum's Ventrilo server. This also serves to cut down on the semi-meaningful posting. These members don't even bother perusing the forum at large anymore, it's just a waste of time for them now. They wait to be 'mentioned' in a post before venturing outside their little TypologyCentral homes. If you're not 'friends' with these people you probably scarcely interact with them.

95% of this forum has been reduced to the inane, pointless or hopelessly pedantic. It's a place for touchy-feely navel gazing. A place where cranks can feel free to wax poetic about whatever stupid self-important crap is on their personal agenda as long as they stick within the infantilizing 'rules'.

What few meaningful topics come up (I estimate maybe one every week or so) are quickly buried under a fetid pile of meaningless shit.
    Well... I'm glad that kind of thing appeals enough to you that you're still here.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I always find it odd when people complain about sites being of low quality content but do nothing to bump up what they perceive as quality content. If they try and no one's interested in participating, is it possible that the term "quality" is subjective? If they don't try, why complain since they're part of the problem and not part of the solution? Members aren't here to provide others with entertainment. The community is self-fueling with give and take. So try and see what happens. If others don't appreciate your efforts, perhaps it's time to find another community that aligns with your interests.

Lately, I haven't been all that interested in TypeC. Been elsewhere and focused on other...errr...things...yeah...things. Whether my participation is meaningful to TypeC doesn't really matter to me. As long as its content entertains me, I'll post. If not, I won't.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well... I'm glad that kind of thing appeals enough to you that you're still here.
    Which would be irrelevant as to the validity, or otherwise, of the points made.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Its like grapes, leave them out in the sun too long and we make sultanas!

Now in theory, as theory goes, there can be a lot of theory however without practice where would the theory be. Application of theory goes a long way, of course when it comes to personalities matrices there comes a time in everyone's life when a saturation point occurs that is a bit like a road that diverts between many well trodden paths. these paths may walk along and increase in velocity or they may decline and the velocity changes moving form a direction to another direction entirely. when the atmosphere changes so too would the whole spectrum of the need to motivate interaction.

wait or was that the energy that is incumbent to the transaction between posts of all natures and shapes and designs. maybe it is more to say there that while the topics have indeed reached their peaks and peaks anew that discussion happens more than the actual personality dynamics that are in representation. indeed there is a hidden layer of dimension here that goes deeper still into the psychology of the symbolism behind the psychology and then we have a different approach to the randomized yet collective consciousness that is has gathered here to ponder about a specific kind of psychology that is personality theory.

and with this theory there comes a time when energy fluctuations makes a shift in consciousness that changes the whole dynamic. once a certain point of transaction happens the many varied cultural subcultures that proliferate encountered in time, space and energy, the maintenance and administration of said conversations and then it is more than personality, it is a forum of personal experiences interacting to create, generate personable moments of relateable qualities of social standing that is a psychology of its self. social behavior that creates atmosphere or something. ah hell fucked if I knew.

I just like to type random stuff sometimes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    I always find it odd when people complain about sites being of low quality content but do nothing to bump up what they perceive as quality content. If they try and no one's interested in participating, is it possible that the term "quality" is subjective? If they don't try, why complain since they're part of the problem and not part of the solution? Members aren't here to provide others with entertainment. The community is self-fueling with give and take. So try and see what happens. If others don't appreciate your efforts, perhaps it's time to find another community that aligns with your interests.

Lately, I haven't been all that interested in TypeC. Been elsewhere and focused on other...errr...things...yeah...things. Whether my participation is meaningful to TypeC doesn't really matter to me. As long as its content entertains me, I'll post. If not, I won't.
    Yup.. reminds me of kids complaining that they're bored. I'm guessing the ones doing the complaining didn't get the "then go do some chores" message that I did when I whinged.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

anyway that probably had nothing to do with sensitivity, erh I was getting to that somewhere then i lost track ahaha, its good, I types something solid that really didn't create any kind of illumination what so ever.