First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post
    Ah, I meant about improving the challenging nature of healing sessions
    I would need to see you in person, create my crystal mandala and access your super consciousness, bypass therapy and healings by asking your higher consciousness what are your contracts and what are you here to learn on good old earth lands and then release cellular memory that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    If we renamed the forum TypologySissy.com, everyone would leave!
    Now if the forum was renamed to TypolgySissyPuss_y.com, a whole new ball game.

Or

Wait for it.

TypologySexyJuxtapositions.com

Why couldn't I have left that one alone.

It's not more 'sensitive', it's more boring. Typologically speaking there's nothing new to talk about. It's all the same crap over and over and over again. Mildly interesting general interest topics get hijacked by the crackpots so there's not much point in talking about those topics either. What's left is silly drivel. If not for the joking around most people here would have fucked off a long time ago.

Many of the more prolific members have established their own circles of friends that they talk to on a semi-regular basis in "blog threads" or using visitor messages, private messages or the forum's Ventrilo server. This also serves to cut down on the semi-meaningful posting. These members don't even bother perusing the forum at large anymore, it's just a waste of time for them now. They wait to be 'mentioned' in a post before venturing outside their little TypologyCentral homes. If you're not 'friends' with these people you probably scarcely interact with them.

95% of this forum has been reduced to the inane, pointless or hopelessly pedantic. It's a place for touchy-feely navel gazing. A place where cranks can feel free to wax poetic about whatever stupid self-important crap is on their personal agenda as long as they stick within the infantilizing 'rules'.

What few meaningful topics come up (I estimate maybe one every week or so) are quickly buried under a fetid pile of meaningless shit.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Okay, which one of you rat bastards rated the thread a one star? Out with it!
    Darn, wish I'd thought of that!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    It's not more 'sensitive', it's more boring. Typologically speaking there's nothing new to talk about. It's all the same crap over and over and over again. Mildly interesting general interest topics get hijacked by the crackpots so there's not much point in talking about those topics either. What's left is silly drivel. If not for the joking around most people here would have fucked off a long time ago.

Many of the more prolific members have established their own circles of friends that they talk to on a semi-regular basis in "blog threads" or using visitor messages, private messages or the forum's Ventrilo server. This also serves to cut down on the semi-meaningful posting. These members don't even bother perusing the forum at large anymore, it's just a waste of time for them now. They wait to be 'mentioned' in a post before venturing outside their little TypologyCentral homes. If you're not 'friends' with these people you probably scarcely interact with them.

95% of this forum has been reduced to the inane, pointless or hopelessly pedantic. It's a place for touchy-feely navel gazing. A place where cranks can feel free to wax poetic about whatever stupid self-important crap is on their personal agenda as long as they stick within the infantilizing 'rules'.

What few meaningful topics come up (I estimate maybe one every week or so) are quickly buried under a fetid pile of meaningless shit.
    I've seen this happen on other forums too. How to break the cycle?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I don't even know what to call a forum I read. First of all, it's "moderated." That's the weird part. People tell each other to fuck off, all the time. Nothing happens.Then I saw a mod telling members to fuck off and leave if they didn't like it there. Then the mod got banned. Then they actually unbanned the guy after he was banned. That place is nuts. Lol.
    Incompetent mods are worse than no mods at all.

Anew Leaf

Hmm, I move that I be banned from such hopeful threads. I can't help my Ne going all over the place, therefore I cannot be trusted.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Pretty much the cycle of most things, including forums. Nothing stays interesting forever and if arguing over infinitesimal facts would actually lead somewhere these sites would have found out all the secrets to the universe by now. Such is life, there’s always old age and short-term memory loss to help make the old new again.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I've seen this happen on other forums too. How to break the cycle?
    This is a puzzler for individual and human life in general.

I'm working on this for myself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

And this, from a Feeler! So obviously, it's not just us Thinkers that take exception to this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Your [edited, you pedantic fuck] mistake is in thinking the forum was ever any different than you're describing it now. It's become more sensitive and self-righteous in general, I think, but not more boring. It was always fucking boring, "inane, pointless or hopelessly pedantic," though you may not have perceived it to be so before.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness