User Tag List

First 172526272829 Last

Results 261 to 270 of 298

  1. #261
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,491

    Default


  2. #262
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I can feel an Ne-Bouncy Castle moment commencing...


    Phase 2 is making the Ni-doms wary of stepping foot onto the forums in case the Ne Bouncy Castle has sprung up like a mushroom of doom after a light rainshower.

  3. #263
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post


    Phase 2 is making the Ni-doms wary of stepping foot onto the forums in case the Ne Bouncy Castle has sprung up like a mushroom of doom after a light rainshower.
    I'm a bit wary of joining in this given that I wake up tired but I couldn't resist. It calls to me like the oily voice of a crack dealer telling me that the first hit is free..


  4. #264
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post




    I'm a bit wary of joining in this given that I wake up tired but I couldn't resist. It calls to me like the oily voice of a crack dealer telling me that the first hit is free..

    The watermark is annoying, but Ne bouncy castle with the bunnies... priceless! Needs more sunshine and rainbows though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  5. #265
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    The watermark is annoying, but Ne bouncy castle with the bunnies... priceless! Needs more sunshine and rainbows though.
    The watermark is sooo annoying. I keep wanting to push it away like fog..

    Oh I was thinking that not all Nes would like sunshine and rainbows.. We are an equal opportunity group. The presence of the bunnies is a result of subliminal messages.

  6. #266
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The watermark is sooo annoying. I keep wanting to push it away like fog..

    Oh I was thinking that not all Nes would like sunshine and rainbows.. We are an equal opportunity group. The presence of the bunnies is a result of subliminal messages.
    No problem. Save the sunshine and rainbows for the ENFPs and INFPs.

    Need to put pictures of kids with the tinfoil hats with the antennas and wires and lightbulb on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  7. #267
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    No problem. Save the sunshine and rainbows for the ENFPs and INFPs.

    Need to put pictures of kids with the tinfoil hats with the antennas and wires and lightbulb on them.
    I got a bit distracted...



    I wonder what the equivalent of the Ne bouncy castle would be for Nis.

    For now, I'm off.

  8. #268
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I got a bit distracted...



    I wonder what the equivalent of the Ne bouncy castle would be for Nis.

    For now, I'm off.
    A nebula comes close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  9. #269
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    A nebula comes close.
    Nibula?

  10. #270
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Who can not like sunshine and rainbows? But yes, let's keep it open. So we get a plain bouncy castle like this



    Make it like 5000% bigger, and each NP decorates it with whatever they'd like (unless it's something very sharp).

    The Ni equivlent= Underground Lair? All focused at the center and kind of lights up like this



    (And another thread supernovas That's Phase 3, right?)

Similar Threads

  1. Avatar Swap Challenge V: but which edition?
    By Z Buck McFate in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-28-2015, 04:56 PM
  2. Avatar Swap Challenge IV (Halloween Edition)!
    By Crescent Fresh in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 08:25 PM
  3. Avatar Swap Challenge III (Secret Valentine Edition)!
    By Crescent Fresh in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 12:03 AM
  4. Avatar Swap Challenge!
    By Crescent Fresh in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO