User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Women who like moustaches (on men).

Please post here if you like a moustachioed men. Also, please explain the attraction. I've been seeing more and more guys growing them in. Do you love 70's camp, did your dad have one, do you like to run your fingers through a thick 'Burt Reynolds'?

My interest is mostly academic, as I'm only capable of a 'John Waters'.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm good with faces regardless of hair (so I'm fine with beard and/or moustache)... but I particularly like stubble. I don't know why, since technically it can rub my skin raw, but some reason I just really like rubbing my hands over it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I like them. Yes my dad had one. When I was a kid in the 70's he had thick sideburns and one of those fu manchu deals. Looking at old pics now, it's hilarious but that was the fashion plus he was a narcotics cop back then. ENFJ man is clean shaven for work but he doesn't shave on the weekends usually. If he works from home he won't shave either. Sometimes he's got 4-6 days worth of growth and I think it's sexy.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I enjoyed your qualifier in parentheses.

I like them on some men ... how's that for vague! Right now my hubs has a moustache / goatee combo that looks very cool and tough, looks better even than in his younger days.

My preference is no facial hair, smooth ... or at least 5 days of growth +. Otherwise, it's like getting rug-burned in all the sensitive places ... and strangely, if my face gets scratched with stubble, I will break out in a hivey rash all over the scratched spots. Gah, how wimpy is that?

-----

Growing up, my Dad had every combo you can think of for a time, including a beard with no moustache ala amish-style. Long sideburns, big beard, short trimmed beard, moustache-only, wide and short. It would be fun to put together a picture montage of the cornucopia of his facial hair - I should totally do that for his next birthday lol !!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i'm curious to hear answers to this.

i don't like mustaches on men i am attracted to, but a little stubble is nice. my dad has had a low-key mustache (and usually short beard) for as long as i can remember. i can't really conceptualize him without one. i usually find them somewhat offputting sexually though.

love it, it's how jock feeds me.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i just like how guys look when they haven't shaved in a week or two. when they start shaping it and making it all fancy it's not hot anymore.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Moustache/goatee combo can be nice. Generally not a big fan, but I'm usually used to however the man looks when I first make his acquaintance, and anything else seems a bit weird till I get used to it.

My dad had one but eventually shaved it off. He said my mom convinced him to grow one, and later convinced him to shave it off (I'm talking decades later). That was a little traumatic for us all, but basically it made less difference than I thought it would - he was going fairly grey by then and the moustache was kind of fading away appearance-wise anyway.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

My womb broom brings all the girls to the yard Qlip. You should try your best.

For some reason that only makes sense to media producers, the news last night revealed that several presidential hopefuls were all shaving their faces and that presidential losers tended to immediately grow beards afterwards, highlighting that we haven't had a president with facial hair in a while. The leap they didn't make, was that our country has largely gown down the shitter since the time we've had a president with tremendous facial hair and that is clearly causally related.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    My womb broom brings all the girls to the yard Qlip. You should try your best.

For some reason that only makes sense to media producers, the news last night revealed that several presidential hopefuls were all shaving their faces and that presidential losers tended to immediately grow beards afterwards, highlighting that we haven't had a president with facial hair in a while. The leap they didn't make, was that our country has largely gown down the shitter since the time we've had a president with tremendous facial hair and that is clearly causally related.
    Last I checked, you had the full beard & moustache combo going. Is that right, or are you down to moustache only?