First 1234 Last

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

If it works on the man, let him wear it. I also think a well-trimmed beard/stubble look can look hot on men... especially if it suits their style. Something that looks distinguished, gentlemanly, and rugged at the same time. Some men look best clean shaven, but others can be absolutely gorgeous with facial hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Last I checked, you had the full beard & moustache combo going. Is that right, or are you down to moustache only?
    Still have the whole thing, but moustache is the most prominent by design.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I occasionally like to grow one as an antifashion statement (however with my shaved head it make me look kinda gay unless I am sporting a goat-T at the same time)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I only like mustaches that look silly/ridiculous. Real mustaches make me think the man is too mature or too old to be associated with me very closely, or something like that. Even though men my age probably can grow full mustaches...... I guess it's just not my style. This, on the otherhand, is totally my style...

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i just like how guys look when they haven't shaved in a week or two. when they start shaping it and making it all fancy it's not hot anymore.
    Yep. I don't love mustaches by themselves, but as part of a rough beard-y face... that's pretty nice.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Not at all a fan of beards or goatees. A little stubble going on is fine though. Some guys look better with moustaches, and some look better without, so that just depends on the guy.

I'm surprised you're asking. I thought men don't really listen to women about facial hair.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Not at all a fan of beards or goatees. A little stubble going on is fine though. Some guys look better with moustaches, and some look better without, so that just depends on the guy.

I'm surprised you're asking. I thought men don't really listen to women about facial hair.
    Well, I'm actually pretty open to change, in fact, I demand it. So, it's not much skin off my back to do something different, since I probably would've tried it eventually anyway. And, the lone moustache is the only major facial feature I have not sported. Though, I'm considering going full beard.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, I'm actually pretty open to change, in fact, I demand it. So, it's not much skin off my back to do something different, since I probably would've tried it eventually anyway. And, the lone moustache is the only major facial feature I have not sported. Though, I'm considering going full beard.
    If you've never done it and you're bored and wanting to try something new, I think you should try it out.

I can go for that (whoa-oh-oh).

I love facial hair on men...when they have the ability to grow substantial facial hair, that is. If not, no big deal. Men without facial hair can be equally as attractive.

Haha...I once had a thing with a guy who sported a FULL-ON handlebar mustache. It was really hot.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Pencil mustache? Hell yeah. Just because.

Red beards = the shit

Stubble is fine. It depends.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex