User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    No! You are wrong and will always be wrong. Wrong... wrong indeed.
    Check the signature. There is what I say and then there is what is mistaken. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There is what I say and then there is what is mistaken. Simple.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Also the potatoes, I was on shift the other night with someone who is African and he was telling me that where he is from they dont eat potatos and they always refer to them as "Irish potatos" when they eat them, like you could chinese stir fry or something like that, I thought that was simultaneously amusing and awesome.
    "Irish potatoes", yeah that is kind of funny. I could understand it more if it was supposed to be extra-special potatoes, because I think potatoes from Ireland are supposed to be very good...like Irish butter as well, or Irish cheddar (though Canadian cheddar is even better, haha.) But it's funny when all potatoes are generically referred to as "Irish potatoes."
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    "Irish potatoes", yeah that is kind of funny. I could understand it more if it was supposed to be extra-special potatoes, because I think potatoes from Ireland are supposed to be very good...like Irish butter as well, or Irish cheddar (though Canadian cheddar is even better, haha.) But it's funny when all potatoes are generically referred to as "Irish potatoes."
    I know that the milk DEFINITELY tastes different, although I thought it was different in the south to the northern counties even, although I remember being told in history classes that the potato was an import from Latin America and that the Irish where almost exclusively meat/animal farmers in the times of lore and legend.

Permabanned

My ENTP bro is law will just take any slop of fat from meat(including chicken and pork) off my plate and down it, disgusting.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I like my bacon chewy too.

We laughed on our visit to Rome because in a supermarket they had pictures of country scenes but there were no cows, just pigs roaming free in big green fields, with a rooster friend, we were laughing because we didnt see any greenery like that and the idea that a pig would be usurping the place of sheep or cows in the fields was funny. The had 101 pig products but not bacon like we had at home.
    Have you ever seen wild hogs? They're mainly nocturnal but from what I've seen of them, they destroy everything in their path by plowing the land and that might displace the animals that would graze there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Also the potatoes, I was on shift the other night with someone who is African and he was telling me that where he is from they dont eat potatos and they always refer to them as "Irish potatos" when they eat them, like you could chinese stir fry or something like that, I thought that was simultaneously amusing and awesome.
    It's true that potatoes came from the Americas but they are still known the world-over to be an Irish specialty! (also ale)

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I like my bacon chewy too.

Have you ever seen wild hogs? They're mainly nocturnal but from what I've seen of them, they destroy everything in their path by plowing the land and that might displace the animals that would graze there.
    They are a very pervasive species. My father-in-law and his buddies trap pregnant sows, then transport them around southeast Texas so they can populate the wilder areas so they can hunt them.

I know this: Wild Hog is good eatin.'
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

OH MY GOD I LOVE BACON.

What is it that makes it so delicious? Mmmmmmm bacon.

I like pretty much all bacon. Even if it is pretty much burnt to a crisp. I like Canadian bacon with eggs.

YUM!

I'm hungrier now.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

ReflecTcelfeR

I used to not like bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I used to not like bacon.
    Heyyy! Me too. My dad swore he'd disown me for it.