User Tag List

123 Last

Unhappy Heartless Lemmings

I think I am getting sucked in. I am getting sucked into Central.

Why, just the other day a member congratulated me for no longer writing in schizophenese.

I can feel myself becoming normal. It's as though I am being sucked down in a giant, international whirlpool of normality.

It's true I am just as susceptible to flattery as anyone, but I can't help feeling I have joined the lemmings. And what fun it is to be one of the lemming mob - until we all go over the cliff together.

Of course I try to warn you. "Cliff ahead", I say. But the more I warn you, the more you want to warm me with togetherness. You tell me, "We are all made rosy, warm and cosy, with togetherness".

I can feel my mind going under the weight of the lemming herd. My heart calls out to me, "Step aside, just stop, don't go over the cliff with the lemmings, or I will never forgive you. For the lemming herd is heartless".

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

You will always be unique, Victor. And I rather like it that way. If you feel like you're getting sucked in, resist!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Why, just the other day a member congratulated me for no longer writing in schizophenese.

I can feel myself becoming normal. It's as though I am being sucked down in a giant, international whirlpool of normality.

It's true I am just as susceptible to flattery as anyone, but I can't help feeling I have joined the lemmings. And what fun it is to be one of the lemming mob - until we all go over the cliff together.

Of course I try to warn you. "Cliff ahead", I say. But the more I warn you, the more you want to warm me with togetherness. You tell me, "We are all made rosy, warm and cosy, with togetherness".

I can feel my mind going under the weight of the lemming herd. My heart calls out to me, "Step aside, just stop, don't go over the cliff with the lemmings, or I will never forgive you. For the lemming herd is heartless".
    Whenever I feel like I'm losing my individuality, I'll try to steer the group towards my own self-expression. If that's not an option, I'll withdraw for some time, until I'm sure that needless outside influences have been purged.

I hate Australia.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

If it makes you feel better, I have no idea what you mean.....but any of those sentences on their own would be a fantastic start to a novel!
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Look, Victor. I dont really know what you're talking about, but being popular is way hard. Sometimes I feel totes overwhelmed, but then I'm like, wait, I'm super cute, and super cool so whatever, you know? Anyway, like, there's, like, a party at my house this weekend cause like my parents are, like, out of town or whatever and I'd totally be into you stopping by. Your accents way cute, or whatever, and I heard Stacy's, like, kinda sweet on you (She kinda digs the older guys. Daddy issues like HELLO!!! OMG dont tell her I told you that haha. JK but forreals.). You have my cell, so hit me up! Out like leggings, biotch!

Muah x

Rexy
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I hate Australia.
    ME TOO!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    ME TOO!
    Babe. I have no clue what's happening with your computer, but I didnt write that. You did.

Oh god, is this the twist ending where I realize I've been Canadian all along?!

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Pretty soon you're going to be saying things like "eh?" and "aboot".

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Look, Victor. I dont really know what you're talking about, but being popular is way hard. Sometimes I feel totes overwhelmed, but then I'm like, wait, I'm super cute, and super cool so whatever, you know? Anyway, like, there's, like, a party at my house this weekend cause like my parents are, like, out of town or whatever and I'd totally be into you stopping by. Your accents way cute, or whatever, and I heard Stacy's, like, kinda sweet on you (She kinda digs the older guys. Daddy issues like HELLO!!! OMG dont tell her I told you that haha. JK but forreals.). You have my cell, so hit me up! Out like leggings, biotch!

Muah x

Rexy
    I love this so much.

You're uber-totes-popular.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs