User Tag List

First 123

You would import a breeding pair of lemmings to Australia, endangering the populations of native animals?

I hate Australians; so ignorant about the fragility of the ecosystem...

ThatGirl

I really don't believe I am a heartless lemming, Victor!

violaine

Default The Attention Wars and the History Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Well dear Violaine, we do live in the Attention Economy. And we pay in attention.

In the Money Economy we pay with cash or card, and in the Attention Economy, we pay attention.

Celebrities are those who are paid the most attention. And looking at the celebrities, sometimes I feel I am not getting enough attention.

So I am grateful you have paid me some attention. It feels like payday in the Attention Economy.
    We see you Victor, a hardworking footsoldier in the Attention Wars and the History Wars. And a skilled tactician in the MBTI is a Cult Wars and the Getting Fidelia to Open Up Wars, and still going strong in the Wanting to Parachute and/or Take a Walk Hand in Hand with Jenocyde Wars... And we wonder, we wonder Victor of Oz, what lies behind the curtain in your Emerald City?

Quote Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
    I don't like how this thread promotes myths about lemmings.
    Finally, someone willing to stand up for truth! Lemmings don't run over cliffs. Disney created the myth by inducing a herd of lemmings to react unnaturally.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I really don't believe I am a heartless lemming, Victor!
    And of course, dear ThatGirl, you are not a heartless lemming. Rather it is the herd of lemmings that will steal your heart and leave you heartless.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

True Victory!
    Just wanted to write that.

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    We see you Victor, a hardworking footsoldier in the Attention Wars and the History Wars. And a skilled tactician in the MBTI is a Cult Wars and the Getting Fidelia to Open Up Wars, and still going strong in the Wanting to Parachute and/or Take a Walk Hand in Hand with Jenocyde Wars... And we wonder, we wonder Victor of Oz, what lies behind the curtain in your Emerald City?
    The odd thing is there is no curtain. I am right here.

BARF!!!

Someone is sucking Victor?! And he posted about it?! WTF?!

Cornelius Jansen and the Word

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    BARF!!!

Someone is sucking Victor?! And he posted about it?! WTF?!
    From the north coast of Ireland to the southern highlands of New South Wales comes the word. And in the beginning was the word, and the word was with Lark and the word was Lark.

Lark speaks to us across the dark of the Earth as it turns away from the Sun. And I can't help wondering when Lark turned away from the Sun. Of course there isn't much sun on the north coast of Ireland, whereas the southern highlands of New South Wales are the sunniest part of Australia. And this gives us a sunny disposition, whereas the north coast of Ireland gave us the dank, dark and bleak heresy of Jansenism.

And just as the Irish clergy infected Australia with Jansenism, Lark brings us the bleak word today.

In the beginning of Oz was the word of Cornelius Jansen, and the word was with Cornelius Jansen, and the word was Cornelius Jansen.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Damn those sinister Lemmings. They all look different. They're probably in disguise; they hide by talking different. I know the difference... the real Lemmings are the ones who disagree with me, the real people are the ones that don't.