User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you like your own type (mbti/enneagram combination)?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have the best type of all

6 10.34%
  • I love my type

16 27.59%
  • I like my type

14 24.14%
  • I guess it's okay

14 24.14%
  • I like my MBTI type but dislike my enneatype

2 3.45%
  • I dislike my MBTI type but like my enneatype

1 1.72%
  • I dislike my type

2 3.45%
  • I hate my type

3 5.17%
  • I have the worst type of all

0 0%
First 56789 Last

A window to the soul

I my type. We are perfect in every way. :x

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

The only thing I wish is that I had been able to pick my type. Although we can change ourseves in some ways, from what I can tell, we get our type in an inborn genetic sort of way. It's like being stuck with the color eyes or hair or body type that you were born with. I'm OK with it, but sometimes I feel a little stuck with it.

I'm not a big fan of most people of my type. But it does capture me, and I don't think I'm a bad person. I have always thought that the ones I didn't like were young, immature, and represented the worst of being an INTJ. But maybe that's what being an INTJ is, and I romanticize myself.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm not a big fan of most people of my type. But it does capture me, and I don't think I'm a bad person. I have always thought that the ones I didn't like were young, immature, and represented the worst of being an INTJ. But maybe that's what being an INTJ is, and I romanticize myself.
    What, you're not Light from Death Note meets Vin Diesel meets Hannibal Lector? Shame on you.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    What, you're not Light from Death Note meets Vin Diesel meets Hannibal Lector? Shame on you.
    Must be a feeler.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I've noticed that INTJs tend to not like other INTJs. I think it's funny. I've adored other ENTJs I've come across. I've met three irl (all men), and got along with them like a house on fire. It feels like being in a foreign country for a while, and unexpectedly coming across someone from your hometown. You're almost giddy once you realize that person not only speaks your language, but is completely on the same page on most things. They were all decent, hard-working, stand-up individuals with great senses of humor. My experience with ENTJs I've interacted with on the forums hasn't been much different.

Gosh, I'd call everyone in for a group hug if we did that sort of thing. I love all you beautiful sons of bitches. *sniff* Excuse me, I think I...I have something in my eye.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

I like being an ISFP. I don't like being a type 2.

I can't like what I don't know.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Meh, I like my type, it's like comfy socks/slippers. Plus I have super powers . I don't get the INFP hatred, or the anti- feeler sentiment ( I do suffer from rose tinted glass syndrome though). So I'm flakey occasionally, but I guess it helps being a bit further on in life, I know I'm stronger than most people emotionally, plus It seems like I'm starting to come into my own now. The insecure, paranoid crap I could do with out, and I some times wish my intensity in relationships was less intense, because people find it terrifying, but I have compensations.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I've never met a tested INTP face to face, so I can't make any comments about that.

Online, I like some INTPs, but honestly if I defined an average sample of INTPs I'd say they fall somewhere between being really boring and abrasive pricks. Also, searching through a list of people I've come to hold particularly important, I can't think of one INTP.

As for how I feel about being INTP, well I like to indulge in a lot of my INTP qualities. I really like using Ti, and Ne is spiffy, too. Contained within my mind I like to be INTP. But, there's a popular opinion that has so far been confirmed by my experience, that INTPs suck at starting and maintaining relationships and are neither attractive or charismatic. This is the cause of pretty much all my grief, so I think if I were persuaded that this would be changed by having a different MB type, I'd change me type.

Regarding my Enneagram type, I'm more consistently favorable toward that. God if being a 1 isn't the source of a shitload of stress, but I feel like being a 1 represents some of the only things that actually make me feel proud of myself or give me any confidence going against others. I tend to admire the type 1 qualities in other people, too.
    Go to sleep, iguana.