User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 272

  1. #91
    small potatoes NotOfTwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

    and yes, the most awesome of NTs are ENTPs, but occasionally the limelight needs to be shared with your NT opposite.
    WAHT?!? WAHT did you say?? Do my eyes deceive? (shakes head and sadly walks away)
    "It's never enough." The Cure

  2. #92
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    WAHT?!? WAHT did you say?? Do my eyes deceive? (shakes head and sadly walks away)
    Sorry, ENTPs are the most awesome of NTs.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  3. #93
    small potatoes NotOfTwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Sorry, ENTPs are the most awesome of NTs.
    Perhaps the most obvious.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

  4. #94
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    Perhaps the most obvious.
    The most obvious as- we are obviously NT?

    Or obvious as we are just noticeable?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  5. #95
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    WAHT?!? WAHT did you say?? Do my eyes deceive? (shakes head and sadly walks away)
    sigh, too many NTs needing emotional support these days.....

    @NotOfTwo... you are a rare class of person who is always the best of everything and that I adore the most no matter what her type is because she and her avatar are THAT amazing.

  6. #96
    small potatoes NotOfTwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    The most obvious as- we are obviously NT?

    Or obvious as we are just noticeable?
    Never mind...you can be the most awesome.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

  7. #97
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    Never mind...you can be the most awesome.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  8. #98
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    I change my answer to my most favorite type because it IS scientifically the most awesome: OWLY.

  9. #99
    small potatoes NotOfTwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Aww gee

    "It's never enough." The Cure

  10. #100
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Ww

    That is soooo cute! I want it. I might save that for a future avatar
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Similar Threads

  1. The reason behind your user name.
    By Yloh in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 06-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  2. explain the reason behind your usertitle thread
    By garbage in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:20 PM
  3. What is the purpose of your life?
    By foolish heart in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:35 PM
  4. What is the logic behind the temperments?
    By IZthe411 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
  5. [SJ] SJ's if you know or can guess, what are the types of your good friends?
    By cogdecree in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO