intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I vote for SmileyMan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I vote for SmileyMan.
    I approve this message.

Ginkgo

You know I like the idea of @Vasilisa or @Peguy as mods. Both are level headed, seem dependable, but I'm not sure if they would be willing or if the forum is such a high priority to them in the context of their real-life responsibilities. Some of the people nominated are interesting choices, but poor if the mod squad is to maintain solidarity. @Nicodemus is a good choice, and as much as @SmileyMan amuses me at times, I don't think his current conduct is acceptable simply because it's difficult to take seriously for anyone who's known him for a while. Nothing personal Smiley. I'm sure you could do it, but I have a hunch that many of the more playful reasons people are nominating you are going to lose steam if you actually make it.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You know I like the idea of @Vasilisa or @Peguy as mods. Both are level headed, seem dependable, but I'm not sure if they would be willing or if the forum is such a high priority to them in the context of their real-life responsibilities. Some of the people nominated are interesting choices, but poor if the mod squad is to maintain solidarity. @Nicodemus is a good choice, and as much as @SmileyMan amuses me at times, I don't think his current conduct is acceptable simply because it's difficult to take seriously for anyone who's known him for a while. Nothing personal Smiley. I'm sure you could do it, but I have a hunch that many of the more playful reasons people are nominating you are going to lose steam if you actually make it.
    Indeed, @Vasilisa would be a fantastic moderator though. She exhibits gentle professionalism and class, kindness and courtesy towards other forum members. @Peguy would also be a great choice as well. Not only is he level-headed, but he also shows understanding and compassion. I also think @uumlau, @Nicodemus, and @Oakysage would be a great choices as well. Level-headed men that will get the job done with calm efficiency. Even though I've applied for a moderator position, I would gladly welcome either of those choices as a mod.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTj

Voting is for the little people. My coronation shall commence shortly.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Indeed, @Vasilisa would be a fantastic moderator though. She exhibits gentle professionalism and class, kindness and courtesy towards other forum members. @Peguy would also be a great choice as well. Not only is he level-headed, but he also shows understanding and compassion. I also think @uumlau, @Nicodemus, and @Oakysage would be a great choices as well. Level-headed men that will get the job done with calm efficiency. Even though I've applied for a moderator position, I would gladly welcome either of those choices as a mod.
    Yes Yes and Yes.

Is this really going to be an election?

Because as a fascist I think that's a terrible idea.

MBTI
    IsFJ

I change my vote, then, to @uumlau. I trust him to practice the magistrature of our electronic tribe.

Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Is this really going to be an election?
    Read the thread.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I shall begin cloning me directly.

New platform! A hug for every ENTJ! A Saturned for every man, woman, and child!
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth