User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trusting Intuition Versus What People Say

3w2 so

Since my intuition always ends for me in plucking straws and going way to far, I try to surround myself with people I trust. There is only a handful of people I respect and of the others I expect the worst. It's near to impossible to gain my respect if you dont think like me. I have the attitude live and let live, but who I consider friends and let into my world thats my thing and I strongly regulate that. Too much closeness easily drives me into my shell.

of course when someone I thought loyal, betrayed me and that happened, it ruined me deeply. Scars like that I wont ever be able to get rid of in all my life and maybe thats why I am so defensive nowadays and 'dont care, dont listen' has been the best for me.
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

People can say whatever they like. My intuition is pretty good so I just nod and verify facts. It's very likely that if you are close to me and tell me I am crazy when you are actually lying I a) will find out absolutely and without question and b) punch you in the mouth, depending on what it is you're lying about. I'm happy to lay that all out on the table ahead of time so the person can choose their words wisely.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

I trust my intuition when I drive when Im lost. Its more fun that way.