User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 112

  1. #81
    Senior Member norepinephrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Oscar Mayer weiner.

    'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener, everyone would be in love with me."

    But I imagine I'd have to go with ENFP - providing I could change back at will.

    Man, I can't believe this thread has been around for years and no one said that.

    ...or maybe you already banned the people who did and deleted their posts.

  2. #82
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her...............
    I made this for you:

    [youtube="oWPn6vhceR8"]skeelo vs rocky[/youtube]

    Edit: when I say "made," I mean "uploaded to youtube." And put moose and squirrel in there.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Hmmm....... I would love to be an INTP
    But I'm 100x more grateful to be an ENTP

  4. #84
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    I always thought I wanted to be ESFP. (I always tried to test as one) If I could make it through school and get myself in the right direction I think it would be fun. I would like to take life a little less seriously.

    I took a "what do you want to be" test and got ENTP (yeah I dont think so)

    Other option is INTJ. I'm not sure I would want to be one as much as I like 'em.

  5. #85
    Senior Member Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I made this for you:

    [youtube="oWPn6vhceR8"]skeelo vs rocky[/youtube]
    I like this. Did you mix this or just put it into video?
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  6. #86
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I always thought I wanted to be ESFP. (I always tried to test as one) If I could make it through school and get myself in the right direction I think it would be fun. I would like to take life a little less seriously.

    I took a "what do you want to be" test and got ENTP (yeah I dont think so)

    Other option is INTJ. I'm not sure I would want to be one as much as I like 'em.
    hey...i wanna take that test...where should i look?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #87
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    I like this. Did you mix this or just put it into video?
    lol, I wish. I just uploaded it to Youtube for Edahn et. al. It's a Soulwax 2manydjs mashup.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  8. #88
    Rats off to ya! Mort Belfry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    ENTP
    Why do we always come here?

    I guess we'll never know.

    It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

  9. #89
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    i want to be an INTP every time i am alone. when there is no one around to talk to or anyone i like to talk to.

    i would love to be a bit more Introspective.

  10. #90
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    ENTP
    Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    i want to be an INTP every time i am alone. when there is no one around to talk to or anyone i like to talk to.

    i would love to be a bit more Introspective.
    Isn't this ironic?

Similar Threads

  1. Oh I wish I wish I was an I :(
    By Amethyst in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:46 PM
  2. Times you wish you were an extrovert.
    By colmena in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 04:47 PM
  3. Used to think I was an INTP
    By Kleinheiko in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. I Wish I Was In Dixie!!!
    By ByMySword in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO