First 12345 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I'm okay with my type, but have at times wished I were a giraffe.
    Is this because the tongue of a giraffe is up to 2 feet long and is colored black? (fascinating!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    If you could change personality types, which one would you choose?

I wish I was an ENTJ.

How about you?
    I've been pretty content lately, but If I had to choose another type I would go with ENFP, INTP, INTJ (on that order).

MBTI
    XNXP

Something that would allow for better math comprehension, and I think I heard that some personality types are better at "muscle memory" ( hand/eye coordination ? ) too, so that I would have a shot at being a musician.

A little more "J", for getting things done.

Whatever personality type that is.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Is this because the tongue of a giraffe is up to 2 feet long and is colored black? (fascinating!)

Actually, that's a little gross, but kinda worth it somehow. I love their lankiness and whimsical patterns.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFJ

My live would be so much easier if I were an ESFJ. All the world seems to approve of ESFJs. And there are so many of them...

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Cafe, I hereby declare you Ivy.
    Ivy, I hereby declare you Cafe.
    D'oh! What was I thinking, attempting a swap without a temporary variable? If we say

Cafe = Ivy
    Ivy = Cafe

the identity of Cafe will be lost in the first assignment. We need a temporary, disposable soul to hold the identity of Cafe until Ivy can assume it. Oh, what the hell. Let's use MacGuffin.

MacGuffin = Cafe
    Cafe = Ivy
    Ivy = MacGuffin
    delete MacGuffin

That's much better. And don't worry Ivy, the assignments are purely atomic, so you won't be left with any MacGuffin residue. Or I'm pretty sure, anyway (MacGuffin does have some sticky properties).
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    type

If I could also be a guy, I'd opt for ESTJ. Just once I'd like to be on the socially-preferred side of things.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    ISTP

INTP.

But more balanced

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    My live would be so much easier if I were an ESFJ. All the world seems to approve of ESFJs. And there are so many of them...

I hope you were kidding... you thend would be utterly bereft of many merits that you get with your IN and tertiary Ti.. ESFJs tend to have a difficult time building a sound inner identity which is paramount to INFJs..

Oh and as far as the ESFJ need for approval is concerned and how they get it more than INFJs (because they are so conventional and their Fe is stronger.. the stronger your extroverted judgment... the weaker your introverted judgment and the weaker your introverted judgment... the more difficult of a time you will have keeping long term individualistic goals in perspective.. and the more of a difficult time you will have finding meaning in your life)..ESFJs have a deep need to belong yet are rejected oftenly (more implicitly than explicitly) because they have competence issues...

Now... for a feeler... that has to be a horrible position to be in...

And many ESFJs long for acceptance and deem fitting in as their paramount goal and no matter how hard they try... they never seem to get the amount of appreciation and acceptance that they long for... they also have materialism issues... but never mind all of that... the biggest challenge for ESFJs (like many superior Extroverted Judgment types) is finding a sense of inner meaning.. and their conventional ways make it difficult for them to grasp complexities... and this is one thing that INFJs do very well..(INFJs.. as they have Introverted Judgment only in the third position may have somewhat of a difficult time finding an inner purpose that they can stick to... but significantly less of a difficult time than ESFJs are likely to encounter)
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    INFP

INFP, only a bit more organized, and with 1337 people skills... and superpowers in general, a time stopping device and the ability to selectively forget experiences so as to be able to experience them again for the very first time... like reading my favourite book more than once and get the same kick from it time after time.