First 12

Thread: Class Reunions

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I haven't been to one and don't plan too. I don't have any people from high school that I still keep in touch with.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

NPcomplete

There's one in December. I don't think I'll go (different countries haha) but I'd like to. I'm rather curious to see by how much we've changed in the past 7 years.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I went to my 5th, had an ok time. Wasn't gonna go to 10th but a friend convinced me to go....had a blast!! We didn't have a 15 or a 20. Thanks to facebook, I have more friends from school than I ever would have guessed and can't wait to see them all next year for the 25th!! (damn! 25th!!??)
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My friends from high school swore they would never go to a reunion, so I have never gone because I figured no one would be there. But I have heard about reunions that everyone acts like they are friends and the cliques don't exist any more.

I went to my college reunion and only saw 3 people besides the 2 that I went with that I see all the time, anyway. I wish more people had come. It would have been more fun that way.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I've been to three and two were great. INTJ - a bit shy and bit socially awkward in HS. Came into my own freshman year of college.

It was good to work the room and talk to all these people at the two of them - many of which I saw all the time but didn't necessarily interact with. It was just fun for some reason. The third one - last summer maybe was a multiyear informal reunion and a lot of people didn't go that were in my class or that I would be interested in talking to. So that was boring and I ended up leaving after 90 minutes or so.

The first two real ones thought were awesome though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I never went to any of my reunions. I went to my SO's 10th HS reunion. Didn't know anyone else there personally, but they seemed preoccupied with materialistic one-upsmanship: who has the fanciest car, biggest house, highest-paying job, most extensive travels, etc. And even I could peg the women who used to be cheerleaders. I was glad when it was over.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...