User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Being an ENTP gave me a headache. Lol!

  2. #12
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Its simple interest.
    I am so sick of cold Ts and overly emo Fs. And people thinking T thinking is superior then having to sift through all the bullshit just to fucking be my type. And you know what? The coldest bitch I ever met was an INFP. Yeah, that's right.
    Why? Bad experiences mixed with F values!
    I just want people to stop being dumb. *cries*
    I think ENFPs can be cold as ice when they want to be. in fact, we're even better at it than Ts because we can make you feel like a complete loser, whereas Ts just fail to notice your emotions.

    I don't agree with the interest part though, speaking as the love child of 2 FJ scientists.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #13
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Its simple interest.

    I am so sick of cold Ts and overly emo Fs. And people thinking T thinking is superior then having to sift through all the bullshit just to fucking be my type. And you know what? The coldest bitch I ever met was an INFP. Yeah, that's right.

    Why? Bad experiences mixed with F values!

    I just want people to stop being dumb. *cries*
    But there will always be.... ohh forget it!

  4. #14
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    There is nothing wrong with talking about T and F. Just being dumb about it. Anyway, I realized the real problem is. So I suppose it is irrelevant.

  5. #15
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    all I keep seeing is a title that really needs to end with an question mark


    and to answer the question there (the one that really needs a question mark!)... on this forum? yes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #16
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    all I keep seeing is a title that really needs to end with an question mark


    and to answer the question there (the one that really needs a question mark!)... on this forum? yes
    Thanks for fixing that.

  7. #17
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    The question mark is after the first sentence. Actually the thread title was just the middle of the sentence, but separated with an exclamation point, so that I could finish the real sentence in the OP.

  8. #18
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    @Jaguar you're quick!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #19
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    The question mark is after the first sentence. Actually the thread title was just the middle of the sentence, but separated with an exclamation point, so that I could finish the real sentence in the OP.
    Reading that is like hearing Def Leppard:

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @Jaguar you're quick!

  10. #20
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    THAT'S got to be one of the first times a male has responded favorably to a female telling them that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] Is it too late?
    By rainoneventide in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. Too much to do...
    By bronte in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:15 PM
  3. Why is it so hard to not feed the trolls?
    By Zergling in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 05:23 AM
  4. WHY can't I become someone else? Why is it not possible to really change?
    By mysavior in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO