ENTJ

Default Hot damn! This place still exists

'sup?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

figsfiggyfigs

Put the crack pipe down.

MBTI
    GONE

Haha hi @Santtu glad to see youre still around/back Any other events you need wardrobe advice for? :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

It does, it has grown, and they do moan.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ah, Santtu, your back. I still remember your lovely INTJ sock puppet formula. Twas wonderful stuff.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Uh hi, no wardrobe advice needed, the things are pretty relaxed at the uni.

'bout the crack pipe, I've indeed tried to find a new drug. Cocaine would sure suit me, 'xcept for few health issues. Triathlon would suit me, tho I could do it only few months a year Well our minister of foreign affairs does it, so I guess it's OK for the common man as well.

About the sock puppet issue - what a guy like me wouldn't do to advance the state of art in this regard? I wanna see trolls in all flavors, colors and styles till the subject is thoroughly studied. I play one on WoW, too. That's how devout I am. Too bad that trolls don't worship anyone.

Should I insert a piece of something real in here? I'm thinkin I'm inclined to support the p-types style hypothesis of personality, that is, what's commonly thought of as "distinct" personality is in more real terms a certain type of persistent flaw in personality.

I've flirted with personality and come to my own terms with it. Then there's literaly styles like parody, prose, report, etc which somewhat coincide with personalities but don't define them. In any case, I've learned that pre-set personality templates can be temptative. They somewhat define our preconception about what it is to be a person.

These flaws about a person are much more persistent than random, as opposed to engineering systems. Flaws nonetheless. Some school of thought favors steadiness over apparent randomness for system stability reason and predictability, as if a persistent flaw (precision but no accuracy) would be inherently better than random unbiased flaw (accuracy but no precision).

Huh that's my inflation-adjusted 2 cents, cya around with inane threads as usual.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    About the sock puppet issue - what a guy like me wouldn't do to advance the state of art in this regard?
    Let us know when you are ready to unveil your next generation sock puppet technology.