First 32404142434452 Last

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    I'm sorry the word we were looking for was "bored".
    Sorry, my theory is better.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Sorry, my theory is better.
    MINES BIGGER!

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

MINES BIGGER!
    Wait, what object are you referring to? It's unclear to me whether it is in fact bigger, because I am not even clear if I possess a comparable object, and therefore, cannot determine which one occupies a larger volume.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

ReflecTcelfeR

Wait, what object are you referring to? It's unclear to me whether it is in fact bigger, because I am not even clear if I possess a comparable object, and therefore, cannot determine which one occupies a larger volume.
    The object is Webslinger's post, then we say that my analysis of their post is more accurate, thus filling the vase more than your convoluted analysis. I would say then that mine is indeed "bigger".

Beat him over the head with the cutting board. That'll show 'im whose's bigger.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

The object is Webslinger's post, then we say that my analysis of their post is more accurate, thus filling the vase more than your convoluted analysis. I would say then that mine is indeed "bigger".
    Sorry. If you measure pixels, mine is bigger. Pixels are the smallest units of images on a computer screen, and is therefore more relevant than a measure of characters, which are ultimately made up of pixels. If you crack open your computer screen, and take my two posts out, and lay them side by side, you'll see that mine takes up more space. If I don't hear back from you after you perform this test, it will mean that I win the argument, and therefore, by the bylaws of typoc have the right to three of your sheep (of my choosing).

Visit my Johari:

ReflecTcelfeR

I didn't know we were being so literal. Hm. Then let's expand even more . I have over five times as many posts as far as amount of pixels, constrained to the universe of type c mine is bigger.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I didn't know we were being so literal. Hm. Then let's expand even more . I have over five times as many posts as far as amount of pixels, constrained to the universe of type c mine is bigger.
    Yeah, but you don't have access to the secret dimension only me and five other people in the world know about. The rest of my material is in the secret 7th dimension that we can see when we warg into owls.

I can't really make sense of what the other five people say, though, because all of those other five people only speak Chinese.

Visit my Johari:

ReflecTcelfeR

Yeah, but you don't have access to the secret dimension only me and five other people in the world know about. The rest of my material is in the secret 7th dimension that we can see when we warg into owls.

I can't really make sense of what the other five people say, though, because all of those other five people only speak Chinese.
    Pics or GTFO.