User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

My car doesn't have a big enough trunk to fit the bike I'm going to buy tomorrow.

A window to the soul

It rains sap, nails and golfballs.

MBTI
    INTJ

My stupid apartment building doesn't have a garage, so I have to park the car outside. Its always sunny around so the car gets hot. I use reflectors, but they don't help nearly as much as they should, and every time I open the car, it's at least 10 degrees hotter than I want it to be. That means I have to wait about 30 seconds for the car to air out, while I wait outside... in the sun.. which totally sucks. Plus, I'm usually running late, because chances are, I was browsing the internet until the very last moment, and I usually forget to take into account that extra 30 seconds to air the car, which adds to my anxiety because I'm already running late. On top of that, the car tends to smell a bit unpleasant when it's too hot. So I'm already running late, slightly perspiring because I had to stand in the sun for 30 seconds, and have to drive about a quarter mile with my windows rolled down to air the car out... which makes it that much worse because the bugs can get it when you have your windows down, not to mention the traffic sounds louder too.

FML
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    My stupid apartment building doesn't have a garage, so I have to park the car outside. Its always sunny around so the car gets hot. I use reflectors, but they don't help nearly as much as they should, and every time I open the car, it's at least 10 degrees hotter than I want it to be. That means I have to wait about 30 seconds for the car to air out, while I wait outside... in the sun.. which totally sucks. Plus, I'm usually running late, because chances are, I was browsing the internet until the very last moment, and I usually forget to take into account that extra 30 seconds to air the car, which adds to my anxiety because I'm already running late. On top of that, the car tends to smell a bit unpleasant when it's too hot. So I'm already running late, slightly perspiring because I had to stand in the sun for 30 seconds, and have to drive about a quarter mile with my windows rolled down to air the car out... which makes it that much worse because the bugs can get it when you have your windows down, not to mention the traffic sounds louder too.

FML
    Pff, try being stuck in traffic when it's 96+ degrees, you have no A/C, you're literally drenched in sweat, and having an asthma attack. Scratch the stuck in traffic part- imagine even a 15 minute drive up the street leaving you soaked and struggling to breathe. Or being parallel-parked, sandwiched between two really close vehicles, with no A/C, no power steering, and your car's about a hundred degrees. You begin seeing stars while you're struggling with all your might to turn the stupid steering wheel for what seems like forever, making a 3-thousand-point turn with slippery hands.

..Ya big crybaby.

If you can't take the heat, get inventive, like I have to!

(The last cop who pulled me over, made fun of my sweet cooling sytstem.)
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Pff, try being stuck in traffic when it's 96+ degrees, you have no A/C, you're literally drenched in sweat, and having an asthma attack. Scratch the stuck in traffic part- imagine even a 15 minute drive up the street leaving you soaked and struggling to breathe. Or being parallel-parked, sandwiched between two really close vehicles, with no A/C, no power steering, and your car's about a hundred degrees. You begin seeing stars while you're struggling with all your might to turn the stupid steering wheel for what seems like forever, making a 3-thousand-point turn with slippery hands.

..Ya big crybaby.

If you can't take the heat, get inventive, like I have to!

(The last cop who pulled me over, made fun of my sweet cooling sytstem.)
    This thread is called "First World Problems".

It doesn't sound like you live in the First World... like, at all.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

A window to the soul

Ricers.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

This thread is called "First World Problems".

It doesn't sound like you live in the First World... like, at all.
    No, it sounds like I live in the First World with a crappy car.
    I can see where an INTJ would easily be mistaken, though.
    You people are quite fragile, it's ok. *pat*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I was on the internet and two of the posters started arguing. Really it was a simple breakdown in communication between the two where one thought the other's little joke was somehow invalidating their own existence. The thought of this disconnect made me anxious.

It was very upsetting to the point where I almost alerted a mod. All I would have to do is press a little icon to do that. But I didn't want to see myself as an informant so I did nothing.

But then I started writing about it and found that indirectness is worse and makes me look passive aggressive to all the other people who might happen to read my post on the internet. Maybe one of them would see me for who I really was and "defriend me" or worse; put me on ignore.

I would take some antidepressants but I am worried that it will make me impotent. Who wants to be happy if it means you can't fuck? So instead I slowly lean back from my laptop... lie down on my bed....look up at the ceiling...and sigh.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vizconde View Post
    I was on the internet and two of the posters started arguing. Really it was a simple breakdown in communication between the two where one thought the other's little joke was somehow invalidating their own existence. The thought of this disconnect made me anxious.

It was very upsetting to the point where I almost alerted a mod. All I would have to do is press a little icon to do that. But I didn't want to see myself as an informant so I did nothing.

But then I started writing about it and found that indirectness is worse and makes me look passive aggressive to all the other people who might happen to read my post on the internet. Maybe one of them would see me for who I really was and "defriend me" or worse; put me on ignore.

I would take some antidepressants but I am worried that it will make me impotent. Who wants to be happy if it means you can't fuck? So instead I slowly lean back from my laptop... lie down on my bed....look up at the ceiling...and sigh.

Have you considered getting really, really drunk?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    My car doesn't have a big enough trunk to fit the bike I'm going to buy tomorrow.
    Get double-walled rims or else!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis