- Been working with PCs since I was 5 years old... started off with the bad old days of the PC Junior, then a Dell which I knew how to use DOS (basic commands though) when I was 7 years old. Once I got Windows 3.1 I would spend HOURS raking through Encarta Encyclopedia and Grolier's Encyclopedia. Then add playing Mind Maze.... "I am an American black bear, do you know that I am on the endangered species list? Click the door to answer this question."
- Been a Star Trek fan since childhood, and I love watching it still. Also enjoy other sci-fi shows such as Doctor Who, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and I love Firefly and Serenity.
- Still enjoy fantasy stuff. Fairy tales, folklore, and the like.
- I've been doing volunteer severe weather spotting since I was 8. A part of me would love to go on a tornado chasing trip.
- I can program the ARP 2600 analog synth. And I just love synths and keyboards in general.
- I was in a spelling bee in middle school.
- I like prog rock, and just recently have been getting into some folk music.
- Band geek, and proud of it!
- Been considering getting a ham radio license.
“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
I was the resident healbot for my CoH team (an emp/sci) and was dearly loved because I was good at managing energy and staying on top of things (hooray for Ne multitasking!)... but I couldn't logon for a month or two, my group leveled to 50, and then they disappeared. My toon still never has reached 50 because she's impossible to solo with.
Damn, that sucks. While healers are one of the most valuable assets in a group hunting, seems in most games they usually are not as independent as other classes.
Fiend! Every toon you kill is someone's baby! *gasp*
My reasoning usually is ''If they don't wanna get pvp'ed they should be playing Solitaire'' lol.
Ok, @Patches, you win.
I still have the entire collection of pokemon ''tazos''. I'm not sure if it was sold in US.
Originally Posted by Patches
I'm sitting in front of 3 computers and 5 monitors arranged in a semicircle around me.
May I ask what's the purpose?
A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '