User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    lmao. The boldest is the nerdiest thing posted in this thread so far.
    Yay! I'm nerdy after all!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    These online rpg games are so easy to get addicted to. One of the main problems is that once you make some friends you will want to at least keep their pace, so that you can still do stuff with them.
    That is actually my main problem I have with MMOs. I can't stand being stuck on someone else's timetable and "having to play" just to keep up. So typically what happens is that I got left behind, and so typically I just solo a lot and then end up quitting when I get bored.

I was the resident healbot for my CoH team (an emp/sci) and was dearly loved because I was good at managing energy and staying on top of things (hooray for Ne multitasking!)... but I couldn't logon for a month or two, my group leveled to 50, and then they disappeared. My toon still never has reached 50 because she's impossible to solo with.

Like hunts or player killing (my favourite activity btw )
    Fiend! Every toon you kill is someone's baby! *gasp*

I PvP'ed on CoH with my Stalker for a bit, and actually got into that, but it tends to make me all hopped up. I need time to get back into the mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches
    Amateurs.
    At least I can hold my cheap wine.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE

When I was in high school I once got a B on a math test, and my parents put it on the fridge. I swear I just got lucky, but from then on I kind of thought of myself as a nerd. I even kind of helped this girl with some homework when I was trying to get into her pants... hahaha, I guess we all are nerds at heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    When I was in high school I once got a B on a math test, and my parents put it on the fridge. I swear I just got lucky, but from then on I kind of thought of myself as a nerd. I even kind of helped this girl with some homework when I was trying to get into her pants... hahaha, I guess we all are nerds at heart.
    Wait, your B was on the fridge as punishment for not getting an A? Or as a proud accomplishment in beating a usual C?

If the second is true, I'm removing your nerd badge.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I work at a Ren Faire and watch Star Trek on Netflix on a regular basis. Enough said.
    Oh yeah, I was also in band and orchestra all throughout high school (played flute, mostly, but trombone in pep band), AND went to orchestra camp, and still occasionally play flute in community band as an adult (although being in band as an adult sounds less nerdy than in high school, for some reason).

This one time, at band orchestra camp....
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    FREE

haha, it was my senior year and i was retaking algebra for the 3rd time... highest math grade I ever got.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    haha, it was my senior year and i was retaking algebra for the 3rd time... highest math grade I ever got.
    Wait, aren't you doing graduate work in math now?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I played WoW for 6 years and have level 85's of every class.
    My Steam ID is lower than yours.
    I'm going to a Minecraft convention in November.
    You must construct additional pylons.
    I'm proficient in, or in the process of learning several major programming languages.
    I'm not a CS major. I'm learning them for fun.
    I have a 4.0 and no friends.
    Something about narwhals and bacon.
    I'm a major bibliophile. If you stick me in a Barnes & Noble, I will squeal like a kid in a candy store.
    Actually, last time I went to B&N with my mother, I walked up to her with an armful of books and started excitedly listing off what I had found. She interrupted me and just said, "Wow, you're a nerd." So... Because my mommy says so.
    I still have these:

I also still have my Magic: The Gathering cards.
    I'm sitting in front of 3 computers and 5 monitors arranged in a semicircle around me.
    Typology Central is the pinnacle of my social life. I'm not exaggerating.
    My euphemism of choice when referring to sex is "getting root access to the server".

I'm sure there's more. My videogame credentials go deeper. I was in a top 10 worldwide guild in WoW for quite some time. I've played a couple FPS on a large-scale tournament level. I've made money playing Starcraft. I've been interviewed for a couple of gaming-oriented websites/blogs. I turned down an article in a gaming magazine because they wanted to feature my picture with the article.

That'll do for now.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

I have a few more to add:

- I used to be in Math League (although Math and I went our separate ways after middle school when I met Foreign Languages )
    - I love hearing nerdy references like "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!" and "the cake is a lie!"
    - Most of the songs on my MP3 player are Japanese songs (and I'm American)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9