User Tag List

First 123 Last

It's just a bit of fun. I feel sorry for anyone who takes this kind of thing seriously which is what I think you're doing when you should just realize it's just for fun and you shouldn't question it unless it directly affects you. Not everything in life has a point to it. Some things like this are just done for shits and giggles for bored folk sat on facebook. I wouldn't let it bother you really. I'd suggest either lightening up or blocking the people or posts that irritate you as that's what the options are there for. I'm not too big of a fan of the WHICH MEMBER WOULD YOU _____ threads but I don't let them get to me as they're simply people having a bit of a laugh. Who am I to shit on them?
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ugh, I haaaaate those stupid things too. The only one I reposted was something that spoofed these kinds of things, like, "Repost this to raise awareness about zombie attacks. 99% of my friends won't repost this because they have been attacked by zombies."
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

"Repost this to raise awareness of how annoyingly demanding those 'repost this' statuses are. 99% of people won't repost this because they agree."

The ones about zombies and such are pretty funny though

NPcomplete

I find those to be pretty silly, but then I find most fb statuses to be pretty silly in general (commenting on the price of vegetables for instance).

Face of books?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Ugh, I haaaaate those stupid things too. The only one I reposted was something that spoofed these kinds of things, like, "Repost this to raise awareness about zombie attacks. 99% of my friends won't repost this because they have been attacked by zombies."
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    "Repost this to raise awareness of how annoyingly demanding those 'repost this' statuses are. 99% of people won't repost this because they agree."

The ones about zombies and such are pretty funny though
    LOL
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I can't stand those things. They are just huge guilt trips.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I've noticed recently these kind of messages are becoming more popular. I neither repost nor like them. If someone wants to make that kind of statement then good for them but i don't let it frustrate me. I don't see it a big deal in the great scheme of things.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

figsfiggyfigs

Lol, I never pay attention to those things. I don't even give them a second's thought.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Oh, they make my blood boil. They're so damn irritating.

Also, the statuses where you're expected to like it, and then they'll make a big long post on your wall about how you're a good friend. You know, "the truth is..." schtick.

The most irritating thing is the "98% of people belive this, 2% believe that, if you are one of the supercoolprogressive 2% that believe that, then repost or you're a dirty stinking coward!"
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost