Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I bet you wear shirts occasionally, too!
    Right. But not pants.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, no no no... we were never fooled.
    hahah...I know.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm much nicer and far more polite.
    I didn't think you could get gooey-er.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

For me, it greatly depends on the setting and who I am around.

School/Gym: Isolated and quiet, not really initiating interaction with people if I don't know them, yet instantly open & bubbly toward others initiating it. I probably come across as either insecure or unapproachable.

General Gathering/ Non-Friends: Two very distinct modes. I'll either be quiet and observing over if everything is going smoothly socially, or will take the extraverted reigns and crack little jokes- prompting the quieter folks.

General Gathering/ Friends: Lulz. If I'm comfortable and I don't feel the need to tend to a social situation to create some harmony, I am somewhat off the wall. I'm abrasive, constantly joking, telling ridiculous stories, making strange noises for no apparent reason, and just letting loose overall. Basically, Weird.

I'd really just say I come across as either reserved or undeniably strange. Also, either sickeningly sweet and nice, or disgustingly abrasive. It just depends on the comfort level, and who I may/may not be thinking of courteously. One on one is different usually, since I am fully focused and in-tune. It's probably my most super-srs or my most silly. I say crazy shit one-on-one, and I talk about taboo things in rapid-fire. I feel less eyes on me, so I'm more liable to be outgoing and rock a superman pose or a crazy face.

- As per stuff I show more of a liking toward/or do more of IRL: I watch way too many horror films. I marathon shows. I gush over things like Rainlendar to people, and feel intense urges to show them what I'm on about and gush more (spread the love). I zumba.. all the goddamn time. I squee at kitties or bunnies. I'll interupt any moment to fag out over the sky for a second if it is pretty (my Mom does this about rainbows. Damnit).
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENTP

hot

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

IRL, the word people use most to describe me is "sweet."
    I have a soft voice.
    Animals and babies love me.
    I'm at work now and I'm usually at work. If I'm typing here, it means things are slow, or whatever I'm doing is so heinous I need 10 minutes break for every five minutes work.
    There are a couple of people (actually, I can only think of 1, but there must be more than that) who really bring me to life and I talk non-stop and am very animated, but you wouldn't know that side of me existed otherwise.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I didn't think you could get gooey-er.
    Who said anything about gooey, Miss Kenton?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Who said anything about gooey, Miss Kenton?

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

At first: Soft spoken, shy, and a little inattentive of the world around me. I seem like I am lost within my own world, kind of staring out into space. I'm quieter IRL than I am on here. Quite serious too. There's the occasional bursts of what seems like excitable extroversion, but I end up feeling awkward and uncomfortable and end up going back into the background. I am friendly, but quiet, reserved, and a bit moody. I am quite self-conscious and may seem a little tense, tbh. Very guarded at first, but polite. I tend to keep myself around the periphery when it comes to social interaction. Observe people at a distance, take note of quirky things that catch my interest, but I don't like to bother people. Kids seem to be magnetically attracted to me, though.

Once I get to know you: I open up a bit more, and show more enthusiasm for things. I can seem quite self-confident and assured. I can be a bit intense, but also gentle at the same time. You will notice that depending on my mood, different facets of my personality will show. I laugh a lot at random things. I tend to show more affection and love when I get to know people better. I show more levity when I get to know someone better. I also have my feisty moments too which come when you least expect it.

At work: Quiet at first, tend to keep to myself in my work, but I can pull off an extroverted face every now and then. It's kind of like I have to fake extroversion in these situations. It doesn't come natural to me, but I kind of have to "act" in that situation though. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTP

Funny
    Sometimes friendly, sometimes distant
    Sometimes fun, sometimes cold
    unaware of things
    paranoid as fuck, although what they call paranoia is actually anxiety.
    Supportive...somewhat
    Obnoxious
    Annoying
    Random
    Happy
    Melancholic
    Accepting
    Avoidant
    Agitated
    Loud

Bla bla bla.