User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

I think I'm more reserved than I am here - even my folks have a bit of a hard time "reading" me sometimes. I'm also a bit snarkier, a tad insular and pretty neurotic, but otherwise I think I'm pretty similar to how I post here. Maybe outwardly colder and aloof, which is why I used to type myself as INTJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think I come across as quite serious and intellectual when I'm posting in online forums.
    Nah. :p

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I take it pretty seriously when an ISTJ who has talked to me pretty much every day one-on-one for a year and a half says, "you're not an extrovert, and you are Se driven" when he himself is a self-described extreme introvert (like one of those people leaning 100%) and an obvious sensor.

I typed myself as an introvert for years before I came to this site. I only started considering extrovert when I was told that there were introverted-extroverts and extroverted-introverts, and that they're usually ENFP or ISFP.

Plus I always test as ambiverted or close on dichotomy tests.

I'm not sure how my propensity for writing equals extrovert when some of the most prolific writers in history have been introverts. And my reactivity could be due to Se, and personal issues, like having an anxiety disorder and being a counter-phobic 6.
    I think that is interesting because, no offense, you seem more willing to argue than a lot of ISFPs. Not saying that there can't be exceptions, it just has always seemed that way.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I'm exactly as you perceive me to be.
    "MBTI: Liar" :p
    edit: i thought i would explain this in case ppl took it the wrong way. I just said that because first of all that is an extremely fishy statement and secondly you can't know exactly how other people percieve you and everyone percieves the same thing differently so it's pretty much an impossible statement, hence why I jokingly implied it was a lie.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I think that is interesting because, no offense, you seem more willing to argue than a lot of ISFPs. Not saying that there can't be exceptions, it just has always seemed that way.
    A lot of ISFPs are Enneagram 9. I'm a counterphobic 6.

Also, you could even say I'm xSFP if you want, indicating ambiversion.

I wasn't argumentative at all until I was a teenager, and I was taught that by being around argumentative people. Also, my preferred way of dealing with many things IRL is to avoid it, unless I really care about it.

I thought it was interesting that in Seymour's thread about the parts of the brain correlating to functions that it was actually ISFPs who were more likely to take action or defend their opinion than INFPs of the two Fi doms.

That's one of the main thing that made me question INFP, is that they also can seem so docile and hesitant to take the kind of action I would take (I tend to physically react quickly in situations, for example crawling up on the hood of someone's car instead of getting run over; being able to strike back at someone who tried to steal my purse; screaming at some dude who broke into my house; grabbing the wheel of a car that was spinning out of control and just driving away...does that not sound like Se to you? I also noted that many of my literary heroes are actually SPs and that I relate to the SP temperament in terms of where I get my self-respect from).

So I went on to ENFP although I test INFP CONSTANTLY (INFP is, hands down, my most frequent test result over the years since I was a teenager until now, with ENFP second, and occasional ESFP, ISFP, or the rare INFJ or ENTP on a truly shitty test).

I'm tired of debating my type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

OP: I don't know. I don't talk to myself. I've got a vid, that is probably right.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have times of cold quietness, but am usually pretty friendly and laid back- always very smiling and extroverted in public. Good at the art of chit-chat and acquaintances simply from demeanor. Usually conversations can get interesting if the person is right or we have gotten close. Quieter at home, enjoying alone time, but usually have a chat up or a phone call going or else I get a little lonely. If I'm reading or writing alone, I will be sad, but if I'm reading or writing along with a chat box in the background, I'm fine. Most people find it really easy to talk to me and get along with me. I can be really silly and giggly- strange sense of humor. I can also be on the sleepy/ Eeyore side on a bad day. I'm non-intrusive/accepting. Good conversationalist, especially one on one. Messy/ haphazard. Say things before I really know what I'm talking about. Go-with-the-flow, I'm usually passive about things, but end up busy because I talk and people like me and help me get involved with things. Lots of ideas/ random statements in general. "Wouldn't it be funny if.... we should... I would like to try...Think about...." Not a lot of follow through. Sometimes I can be heavier on the Te, but I don't think it's as outwardly obvious as I think it is. I don't like to be too harsh, so while I will state a differing opinion, I usually air on the side of stepping back if the person won't budge on an issue. (Less likely to do that here.) I can live in others' worlds with them. I'm pretty sensitive to things around me, they affect me. I'm kind of spacey a lot of the time/ thinking about something else.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm very much the same IRL as I am online across the board. As far as type is concerned, I feel INTJ is correct and over time I have acquired extroverted qualities but that doesn't make me an ENTJ. Which is probably a good thing.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I'm very much the same IRL as I am online across the board. As far as type is concerned, I feel INTJ is correct and over time I have acquired extroverted qualities but that doesn't make me an ENTJ. Which is probably a good thing.
    We're inverted. While I'm comfortable when solitary and need space, it doesn't make me an INTJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    OP: I don't know. I don't talk to myself. I've got a vid, that is probably right.
    A vid where you are talking to yourself? xP