User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Glycerine

Other people see me as: cerebral, talkative, outgoing, animated, isolated/private, aloof, spacey, type A, blunt, sweet, innocent, quiet/shy, lost in thought, off color sense of humor, detached, engaged/observant, serious, high energy/intense, calm, neurotic/anxious, easy-going, considerate, quirky, stubborn and calculating.

The introverts say that I am too outgoing and the extroverts say I am too shy/private.

I don't disagree with any of it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'm short. I'm deceptively girly looking.

Also, far more abrasive and extraverted then I might come off on the forums. Seriously, I save my softer side for the internet.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    I'm short. I'm deceptively girly looking.

Also, far more abrasive and extraverted then I might come off on the forums. Seriously, I save my softer side for the internet.
    You're one of a kind, then.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    You're one of a kind, then.
    Well, irl...I suppose I have sort of a little man complex, in lady form. Unless I speak up, people treat me patronizingly.

Whereas, on a forum, no one is judging me by my height or my face. So I don't have to be tough to get what I want.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Well, irl...I suppose I have sort of a little man complex, in lady form. Unless I speak up, people treat me patronizingly.

Whereas, on a forum, no one is judging me by my height or my face. So I don't have to be tough to get what I want.
    That makes a lot of sense.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

This seems like a fun thread. I'll finish reading it later. I'm not sure if I posted in it yet.

Most of the time I won't be found.

In graduate school, I'd go to the library with a laundry basket, and check out 50 books at a time.

Nowadays, I go to the mega book store and only get about 15 or so, then I sort through them. I pulled dozens of the shelves. Usually I go to the coffee section of the bookstore, but sometimes I sort them in the aisle or comfy chair.

Also, usually at food places, even McDonald's, I typically have a book or so that I read while I eat. Otherwise, I might be writing something.

Usually I'm always alone...and very bizarre. I typically wear very odd clothing. Usually I wear swimming or running shorts and a t-shirt, and flip flops with socks. Everything is wrinkled, crumpled or maybe even dirty.

Maybe more later...

A window to the soul

I'm... -deletes- I was popular once and a bully, even to my ENFJ sister, and to this day when she's stressed, she reminds me about it. I have to remind her I was a kid then, and I love her very much. I had a very crude front to my nerdy, prideful, imperfect interior, which thrived on suckering people into being subjects in my experiments for knowledge and entertainment sake. What a prideful facade. I eventually found Jesus, the tables turned, and I became 'the bullied,' but never the victim because I sucked it up and allowed myself to become humbled by the pain I felt then. I am not who I once was.

IRL: Without God, I am nobody.

MBTI
    STP

I am usually quiet, observant, and thoughtful. I am alarmingly unpredictable. I am handsome, intelligent, and most of all modest. I am a fool.

People have told me I am amazing, profound, brilliant, sincere, and beautiful. People have also told me I am a jerk, mean, cold, hard, and overall just a bad person.

I think what this all means is that I am human. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
    Good intentions are not enough.

On here and on other websites, I've been told as coming off as a very extroverted, bold, and brash person who speaks her mind on any topic, as well as being occasionally dramatic without actually causing drama.

As for not so nice things...Haha, well just think of all the obscenities you can think of. xD Or think of that person who is a huge hypocrite and has a bad temper. Oh, once I was even told I was a ruthless, intimidating, mad scientist of some sort~!

The second examples apply to me IRL for the most part. As for the first part about being bold and such, I really discourage myself from speaking to others about my opinions in real life because of the fact it's not just text, it's a voice and a person you are debating with. I'm incredibly shy and have social issues; I will freely admit it takes a lot of influencing to get me to go to the store and buy myself some food to eat. If I ever meet somebody whom I've met online, they will no doubt be shocked at how soft-spoken and umm...Delicate(?) I am when compared to my "Do I look like I care?" attitude on the internet.

However, neither side is a facade. I am indeed as extroverted as I am introverted; it's just a matter of who I am with and how we are communicating.
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

IRL, I'm Satan in the morning. That's when my allergies are the worst, I'm not a morning person at all (left to my own devices, I'll go to BED at 6:00a.m. Not wake up then!), and I'm generally always in a rush to get to work or school on time. Not tovmenton, my appetite is VORACIOUS in the a.m., and if I don't get time to pick up enough food to eat during class/work, god help you if you talk to me.

So until 11:00a.m. I tell people I know well to try to leave me alone until then if possible. Or I'll pick their liittle ear bones out my teeth with their brain stem.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg