First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    What do you mean by "dragging their persona here"? You mean they sound insincere?
    I'm gonna guess "persona" is in the eye of the beholder... as well as for reasons for coming to an online forum.
    (Not everyone comes here for the same reason.)

Quote Originally Posted by fripping View Post
    i don't really talk or move or do things. my preferred mode of existence is sitting in my underwear by myself with all the doors locked eating cold beans out of a can.
    OMG THAT IS JUST HOW I HAVE ALWAYS PICTURED YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    when I'm by myself, much more sweet and cuddly than I am here.
    My dumb question is, "What does sweet and cuddly look like when you are alone? Don't you need to be around others to be sweet and cuddly?"

Or do you hug yourself, wear pink, take bubble baths, and roll on the bed with stuffed animals?

(This is actually partly serious, are you just talking about how you feel inside, or what music you listen to, or what exactly?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm gonna guess "persona" is in the eye of the beholder... as well as for reasons for coming to an online forum.
    (Not everyone comes here for the same reason.)

OMG THAT IS JUST HOW I HAVE ALWAYS PICTURED YOU!!!

My dumb question is, "What does sweet and cuddly look like when you are alone? Don't you need to be around others to be sweet and cuddly?"

Or do you hug yourself, wear pink, take bubble baths, and roll on the bed with stuffed animals?

(This is actually partly serious, are you just talking about how you feel inside, or what music you listen to, or what exactly?)
    I do do all those things except for the pink
    but I mostly meant when I'm around 1 or 2 people I'm really close to
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I am a socially awkward individual who will talk to you about colours and how looking at them effects certain things within the subconscious. I believe many are put off when I add my thoughts about how their clothes effects others who look at them in certain ways.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I am a socially awkward individual who will talk to you about colours and how looking at them effects certain things within the subconscious. I believe many are put off when I add my thoughts about how their clothes effects others who look at them in certain ways.

Are you for real?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

Are you for real?
    Yes, I'm afraid I am.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Just some chick who looks a bit too young and short for her age. I'll say no more.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I stumble over words ("cluttering", basically), which is one reason I have taken to writing so much in the first place. (More time to organize thoughts).
    I talk a lot when it's a subject of interest/expertise (like type), but otherwise, I'll generally be pretty quiet and into my own thoughts.

I'm also a fairly angry person (about life in general), though you don't really see it from here, or even in our meetups, (Jenocyde said she could not imagine me angry) because type is a subject I enjoy talking about, so I'm basically happy, and it's a sort of relief. You can get more of a sense of it in my political writings, and on certain PerC threads where I got a chance to recount my clash with a certain type coach who really crossed me years ago.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Hmm...

I've received a myriad of comments from friends, co-workers, and various people I've come into contact with and I'll try to categorize them in order to provide some sort of coherent idea of what I must be like to others in real life

To my not-close-friends and co-workers (the ones I just associate with) I've been described as being very quiet, shy, friendly, warm, and caring but also very serious and "tightly wound up", so much so in fact that I've had a few people joke that I'd be one of those impulsive people that just quietly go to the store one day with an uzi and shoot everyone is which is totally NOT the image I want to put off!

To my superiors/supervisors/bosses/etc.. I'm told I'm very serious and statical, in dire need of smiling more often as I work (I tell them I'm just focused on whatever it is I'm doing and that as soon as someone speaks to me, then I usually smile a lot ) but that I'm pretty dependable and "seem to have a brain" which was certainly an odd compliment

To my close friends and family (which is only a handful of people): I've been told I can alternate between being very quiet and warm to being really outgoing, snarky, and obnoxious. I've been told I am dependable, that I give off this calm, 'safe' aura that puts them at ease, that I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor, but that I also worry about stuff too much and am "way too nice to people" which is usually meant that I let people walk all over me. This may be true but I'd like to think I've worked on that some My ESTP dance partner told me that she loves my sense of humor and that she doesn't feel like she HAS to talk to me, whereas my ENFx roommate thinks I have a really devious side to me that I don't show anyone (which could be true, but only slightly ) and that I'm too quiet for her. I can't win

I tend to surprise them when I swear or cuss ("Oh my god, Matt just said a bad word!") which makes me wonder just how much of a goody-two-shoe I come off as.

Not sure what sort of picture that paints about me, but there you have it.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

I'm pretty similar.

Um.

Wow.

Boring answer.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

First, I don't rant or swear nearly as much. Not at all in work/school.

From there, it'd depend on whether I was at work/school or if we were purely in some social setting.

If it's work or school (in a performance setting, not social) - I'm not much of a chatter - focus is more on getting shit done. So while I'm always polite, I might seem somewhat abrupt.

I also seem to have an automatic tendency to take the lead in things. Not because I'm Bessy the Bossy Cow, just because I know things will get done and done ASAP and well if I move things along.

And for work, it's my own company, so uh, duh? Lol.

In a social settng, I'm totally different. @CzeCze would hate me, because I'm definitely one of the goofy/smartass types. It's not like I'm trying to be funny or whatever, it's just what's natural to me. I could be 50% dead and I'd still tease and joke around.

At least I have the horse sense to not be loud and boisterous during funerals or moments of silence. (I whisper)

I'm also really friendly - but come out with blunt comments out of nowhere. Yesterday for instance, a 440 lb girl I know asked if she could sit on one of my chairs.

Me: "It has a 500 lb limit."
    Her: "Ok I'm 440." (positions herself to land onto my chair)
    Me: "Wait! Before or after eating?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Pretty much the same and I wear makeup sometimes too!
    You're that stern IRL?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg