User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hmmm, depends wether I'm at work or not. I'm very serious, can be curt, and a little cool at first. Can come across very intellectual, and extremely quirky. I'm a little off beat, and probably a whole lot moodier than I am here.
    I also have a silly streak, and I can be a little dramatic. Most people can't figure me out, or think I'm bordering on crazy. I do not tolerate fools easily. I'm told I seem to have a great deal of patient for people who make an effort though, and soften up...maybe that's true. I have no time for willful ignorance. I'm very gruff, but hold my tongue and a little better at diplomacy than people give me credit for. Apparently I'm very gentle and empathetic when people tug at my heart strings. Like the very fragile oldies. I'm apparently slightly melancholic and emo.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

when I'm by myself, much more sweet and cuddly than I am here. if I'm at work or school, I'm there for business, not to socialize and my personality is more cold, analytical and aloof. when not at work, my personality is much more full and powerful and my disagreeability is more apparent. up to my own devices, I'm very friendly and gregarious, but I've had to cut back because this gives people the idea that I like them and then they try to indoctrinate me into their wolf pack. So first people as well as 2s, 3w2s, 6w7s and EFJs usually dislike me because they want me to "belong" with them, and I refuse to tie my identity to a group, sacrifice anything for a group or compromise my thought or actions because of a group. at the end of the day, I try to at least be polite and considerate of others, but there are few I deem worthy of spending large amounts of time with
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Hmmm, depends wether I'm at work or not. I'm very serious, can be curt, and a little cool at first. Can come across very intellectual, and extremely quirky. I'm a little off beat, and probably a whole lot moodier than I am here.
    I also have a silly streak, and I can be a little dramatic. Most people can't figure me out, or think I'm bordering on crazy. I do not tolerate fools easily. I'm told I seem to have a great deal of patient for people who make an effort though, and soften up...maybe that's true. I have no time for willful ignorance. I'm very gruff, but hold my tongue and a little better at diplomacy than people give me credit for. Apparently I'm very gentle and empathetic when people tug at my heart strings. Like the very fragile oldies. I'm apparently slightly melancholic and emo.
    you sound ENFP
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    when I'm by myself, much more sweet and cuddly than I am here. if I'm at work or school, I'm there for business, not to socialize and my personality is more cold, analytical and aloof. when not at work, my personality is much more full and powerful and my disagreeability is more apparent. up to my own devices, I'm very friendly and gregarious, but I've had to cut back because this gives people the idea that I like them and then they try to indoctrinate me into their wolf pack. So first people as well as 2s, 3w2s, 6w7s and EFJs usually dislike me because they want me to "belong" with them, and I refuse to tie my identity to a group, sacrifice anything for a group or compromise my thought or actions because of a group. at the end of the day, I try to at least be polite and considerate of others, but there are few I deem worthy of spending large amounts of time with
    Do you have anime names for your different personas?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do you have anime names for your different personas?
    no. I am that I am
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    nerd

i don't really talk or move or do things. my preferred mode of existence is sitting in my underwear by myself with all the doors locked eating cold beans out of a can.

Quiet, careful, extremely patient. I don't really push people; I persuade. So people/animals usually like me because of this. And sometimes people are shocked if I suggest that I have bad interpersonal skills. But I don't think those people appreciate how much willpower and energy a person requires to be patient/harmonious with everyone.

Yup...

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you sound ENFP
    People have suggested it before.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    FAKE SOCIAL POWERZ, I HAZ DEM.
    In the video challenge thing you didn't appear anxious at all. Actually you didn't seem to have a care in the world haha

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    In the video challenge thing you didn't appear anxious at all. Actually you didn't seem to have a care in the world haha
    Yes, but, in that im home alone, in front of my laptop. and it was at least the second time i'd answered all those questions.

it's people who freak me out =)

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs