User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Had sex in a crowded room
    Had a threesome on more than one occasion
    Been on more than five illegal substances at once (not doing that again )
    Woke up on public transport (with no memory of how I got there)

That's all you get for now.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Been in a knife fight.

• Totaled one of my performance cars.
    • Made VP by 26 and Exec before 30.
    • Used to be a member of Mensa.
    • Have an ENTP gifted son who's also athletic and socially adept.
    • Have eaten sea cucumber and found it disgusting.
    • Got cornered and drooled on at a cocktail party by a Federal level politician.
    • Have managed to get the SEC to amend a rule.
    • Have dated a few racketeers as a teenager.

Smile 5X5X5

Designed a trance called 5X5X5.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Been in a knife fight.
    I once held someone up at knife point and stole his keys (and threw them on a lit grill) to prevent him from driving while totally fucked up right after his brother died... but it wasn't a knife fight
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Went immediately from delivering furniture to working on Capitol hill
    Lobbied on K st for the Banking industry
    Fundraised for a think tank/issue advocacy group

violaine

Hmm, I left a soul-sucking religion on my own. Saw that awesome guy in hotpants and thigh-high boots dancing awesomely at 4 in the morning in that diner. Hmm, been in a few earthquakes, I guess that's only kinda cool in hindsight. I've taken off on my own and traveled. Lived in a few countries. I don't know a lot of people who do the kind of work I do, prob more to do with not socializing in the right circles though. Ooh, I've bumped into two famous musicians on the street before. The superstar offered me a lick of his lollipop LOL (not a double entendre, he pulled his lollipop out of his mouth and waved it my way), the indiestar asked me to lunch and showed me around his city for the day and now we are friends. If some of my friends knew that I knew the second guy at all, let alone well, they'd flip out. (I like secrets.)

A window to the soul

Held up my Sister's boyfriend @paintball gunpoint...

My ISFP little sister ran away from home, but she accidentally left the number where she was at, which I found in her bedroom. So while my family was sitting around talking about how to punish her when she got back, I'm stressing about what she's doing right now (i.e., drugs, sex, drinking and driving...) and what I'm going to do to save her from herself; every minute counts. I traced the phone number she left to a physical address and mapped it out on mapquest. With my boyfriend's help, we drove over to the place, which happened to be way out in the backwood sticks of Texas somewhere and by the time we arrived it was late at night. I didn't anticipate the low caliber nature of the backwoods situation or the rain. I was no nonsense. I knew my boyfriend kept a loaded paintball gun in the trunk, so I grabbed it and tromped through mud in my new sandles to get to the door, with my boyfriend trying to stop me the whole way. Normally, I'd hear him out, but I was crazed beyond reason and on a mission. On the surface I must of looked like quite the comedian when I got to the door because the shirtless punk that answered didn't take me seriously the first time I asked him nicely where my sister was. Too bad for him, I only serve up one side of nice when I'm like that. Reaching for my last resort, I produced the paintball gun from the shadows and told him he had 10-seconds to produce my sister. Heh, I'll be dang, he got scared, and we brought my sister safely home that night.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

-Commited an act of aggrevated assault i.e. punshed an asshole in the face.
    -Carried a concealed weapon (knife) on college campus, workplace, and bank.
    -Commited multiple acts of voyeurism.
    -Trespassed illegally on public property (which includes a sign that states that violaters will be prosecuted).
    -Got cheap meals at a workplace by a little sheme that me and a co-worker used, where we chaged each other for a 'cookie' for rather large meals.
    -Was one of the most well behaved and poilte students in my high school class with a perfectly clean record.
    Last edited by Savage Idealist; 09-05-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: I mistankly placed in the word sexual before the word assault, which I didn't mean to do. I am not a rapist!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I kept my:

in my trunk most of the way through college.

I've slept with my:

loaded in my nightstand for several years now.

I need to get a knife since all my stuff is back in florida.