User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Visibility and Comfort

I finally am into facebook and only now notice when I like something or say something on my home page it is visible

How do I change this so that I feel safe, its making me feel uncomfortable now because I have friends from high school and others who I haven't talked to in years, some 10-15 years ago.

And what I talk about is so stir different than anyone else that well what else is new.

Of late I am even more way out there than usual hahaha, sometimes being is only as good as a fine line between visibility and acceptance.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Well good for you for being out there

It's all visible so everyone can see it .. To my knowledge the only way you can make it less visible is to delete friends .. which then kind of defeats the whole idea of stupidbook.

There is nothing wrong with talking about things which are different. Some of my friends (oh my god, i need to start deleting) post shit about brushing their teeth, being tagged at different locations and the such.

I have an ENTJ from this site as a friend and i enjoy reading his comments as its not the same old dribble i sometimes read from others .. Luckily i do have a few friends who are spiritual and into alternative medicine so it kind of balances itself out.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I think there's a way to customize which content you display to certain groups of friends. You can group a set of friends together that have a common interest, and post things to just them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Well good for you for being out there

It's all visible so everyone can see it .. To my knowledge the only way you can make it less visible is to delete friends .. which then kind of defeats the whole idea of stupidbook.

There is nothing wrong with talking about things which are different. Some of my friends (oh my god, i need to start deleting) post shit about brushing their teeth, being tagged at different locations and the such.

I have an ENTJ from this site as a friend and i enjoy reading his comments as its not the same old dribble i sometimes read from others .. Luckily i do have a few friends who are spiritual and into alternative medicine so it kind of balances itself out.
    Spiritual and alternative, multiply that by a factor of 10.

I am well aware my perspective maybe baffling and different. Indeed many friends are in a 3D state of rigidity and any consideration of their higher consciousnesses or the possibility beyond our current realities is too much.

When holographic partial ego personalities come into this it is maybe wisdom to learn when to be visible and feasible and what is digestible for others to hear. Now that I am becoming in alignment to my dreams my intuition guides me and I maybe misunderstood by many friends who are in their dramas and circumstances, mirrors and health. If my pattern of interest is anything to go by then my field of vision has changed from this time last year considerably.

To become fully present and fully healed is my intention and it is happening in such a way too few understand, appreciate, accept or want to travel down for it is safer to be in the physical manifestation than experiencing realities beyond towards an awakened state of consciousness.

Indeed upon visiting a Chanting meditation even spiritually minded friends tell me as long as its not from the ego which tells me something. I say I am humbled by my experiences and ego has left a long while ago and understand it is the partially awakened and the none awakened who are mirrors anchored to their fears of the unknown rather than being present in their self belief and divinity.

This applies to many friends who are brought up in a society of distortion, which is reinforced by traditions, media, friends and family, dare I say religions and politics alike. There is a term think outside the box, the reality is hardly anyone genuinely understands the implications of this term and are inside their boxes.

I suppose many would consider what I say flights of fancy, spiritual maybe removed from reality. All of which is meant to be. I understand I am my inner knower and entirely structured and direct, with a sense of calmness that few are able to bring into form. I wish to speak my truths and feel held back by my sensibility

For consciousness is a funny thing and the reactions that arise from denial is huge, denial not only from the scientific communities but from spiritual communities alike. To truly understand thy self is to become transformed and life rarely looks the same here after, clarity, perception, vision, appearance, the whole lot looks like its for show.

[youtube="I8d9nZ7ZIdA"]About Consciousness[/youtube]

Group 1 - Those that have not woken up and believe everything the media portrays.
    Group 2 - Those that have woken up to the truth but are bitter, angry, hateful, revengeful and rebellious.
    Group 3 - Those that have woken up to the higher truth and understand how to truly be proactive in peace, love, forgiveness and creation.
    Group 4 - Those who exist in love and light, see the darkness but refuse to acknowledge it and turn the other way.

Either way as long as I understand where I am, my universe is everyone else's, and everyone else's is my universe. Then anything I say changes nougat and then it is self consciousness, a humbling sense of self.

In many ways diversity is the flavour of life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I think there's a way to customize which content you display to certain groups of friends. You can group a set of friends together that have a common interest, and post things to just them.
    Please explain how to achieve this, link.

Its okay I accept what may become, I feel I was in a protective gesture for others than myself, which was maybe from a sense of uncertainty. So then is there a way to hide liking posts and material that is maybe too far out different from being visible? Maybe unnecessary for we are guided by a sense of knowing and when ready to understand aspects of our dualities then clarity of perception becomes highlighted more often. Until it happens though people will be people. hahaha, it is our human condition to be.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Please explain how to achieve this, link.

Its okay I accept what may become, I feel I was in a protective gesture for others than myself, which was maybe from a sense of uncertainty. So then is there a way to hide liking posts and material that is maybe too far out different from being visible? Maybe unnecessary for we are guided by a sense of knowing and when ready to understand aspects of our dualities then clarity of perception becomes highlighted more often. Until it happens though people will be people. hahaha, it is our human condition to be.
    Here you go:
    Setting Friend Lists on Facebook

Facebook- How to Post and Share Content

Hope these help!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche