User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why do you hate Sci-Fi?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's boring.

8 66.67%
  • It's icky...I don't really know.

3 25.00%
  • It's stupid and unrealistic.

4 33.33%
  • It scares me.

2 16.67%
  • It doesn't scare me now, but scared me as a child and that left an impression.

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 2101112131422 Last

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    WHO VOTED IN THIS POLL? STAND UP AND BE COUNTED SO THAT I MAY ADD YOU TO THE LIST ALONG WITH THE ENTJS!
    I WONDER IF I SHOULD VOTE FOR ALL OF THE OPTIONS IN THIS POLL....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    WHO VOTED IN THIS POLL? STAND UP AND BE COUNTED SO THAT I MAY ADD YOU TO THE LIST ALONG WITH THE ENTJS!
    See? MacGuffin is planning mass murder, not I.

ThatGirl

I am not too into science fiction. As a matter of fact when it was recommended I go into engineering in college, I declined because it seemed too....grey. I don't like the whole machine/cyborg thing.

I am a dork with becoming obsessed by stories with strange creatures who have super powers and epic tales of good vs evil though. Love X-Men.

Every now and then I can get sucked into something someone else was watching. But it has to be really good.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I've wasn't interested in Sci-fi growing up but over the last few years, i've found myself watching more and more.
    I like the possibilities.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Marm, do you realise how paranoid you sound when I'm being completely wide open and frank with you?

I've apologised to you, explained my reasoning behind everything and yet, you continue to accuse me of nefarious deeds, of manipulation, of trying to control.
    Because it's what you're doing. You're continuing to call me paranoid and blah blah blah. Just stop. Can you not control yourself? You accuse me of overreacting, yet you can't seem to bring yourself to just rep me, PM me, and to take responsibility for ANYTHING...the way you word things, the way you're attempting to categorize me and label me in a public thread on a completely different topic...NONE OF IT.

All you want me to do is say "yes you're right Jenaphor it's all my fault." Well it's not.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I've wasn't interested in Sci-fi growing up but over the last few years, i've found myself watching more and more.
    I like the possibilities.
    Even the possibilities in Sci Fi seem dry to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Because it's what you're doing. You're continuing to call me paranoid and blah blah blah. Just stop. Can you not control yourself? You accuse me of overreacting, yet you can't seem to bring yourself to just rep me, PM me, and to take responsibility for ANYTHING...the way you word things, the way you're attempting to categorize me and label me in a public thread on a completely different topic...NONE OF IT.

All you want me to do is say "yes you're right Jenaphor it's all my fault." Well it's not.
    This makes no rational sense. I've already apologised to you. Can't you take any responsibility for your own reactions?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Even the possibilities in Sci Fi seem dry to me.
    Really? Zipping across the universe seems dry? O.o

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    This makes no rational sense. I've already apologised to you. Can't you take any responsibility for your own reactions?
    Dude, I said several posts back that I know I'm sensitive and that I'm a counter-phobic 6. AND YOU JUST KEEP GOING ON AND ON, like ...examine your behavior! Blah blah blah. And I'm telling you to examine YOURS. What don't you get?

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Really? Zipping across the universe seems dry? O.o
    It does. There is never anything really cool or human about it. Its dark, metallic, and so governed by rational thought, it loses its magic for some reason. Too predictable, to much already knowing the inevitable end, or something. Very Ti.