User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why do you hate Sci-Fi?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's boring.

8 66.67%
  • It's icky...I don't really know.

3 25.00%
  • It's stupid and unrealistic.

4 33.33%
  • It scares me.

2 16.67%
  • It doesn't scare me now, but scared me as a child and that left an impression.

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 8910111220 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah you really handled this in a very mature and stoic way yourself. You're so impartial and objective. Right.
    Wait about a week. Then go back and reread this exchange. Focus on your own reaction which is classic cp6.

Ginkgo

Anyone interested in Anime and sci-fi Blade Runner-esque cyberpunk stuff should definitely watch the movie Akira. It'll blow your mind.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I want to take this entire thread to Kokomo. It's absolutely impossible to be pissed off in Kokomo.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Wait about a week. Then go back and reread this exchange. Focus on your own reaction which is classic cp6.
    What the hell is wrong with you? Do you really enjoy picking on people? Does it make you feel superior? Jesus, let it go.

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you really enjoy picking on people? Does it make you feel superior? Jesus, let it go.
    Right now, I'm feeling completely floored by the drama and have stepped back from any emotional reaction to this exchange. In viewing it objectively, it provides me with a better groundwork for understanding the exchange.

Just shut down your emotions for a second and step outside yourself. Now view our exchange objectively. From an objective stance of third party observer, what does it look like to you?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Right now, I'm feeling completely floored by the drama and have stepped back from any emotional reaction to this exchange. In viewing it objectively, it provides me with a better groundwork for understanding the exchange.

Just shut down your emotions for a second and step outside yourself. Now view our exchange objectively. From an objective stance of third party observer, what does it look like to you?
    No, you're trying to analyze me and pick me apart and gain control to make yourself feel better. If you were being objective you'd analyze and pick apart your own bullshit too.

I know I'm a counter-phobic 6.

But what you're doing right now is saying "look at marm! isn't she being irrational? I think I'll make myself feel better by trying to point out her flaws instead of my own!"

Get some self-awareness. Yes, I'm sensitive. I know that. So do you. So stop being such an ass to me then acting shocked when I am bothered by your assy behavior.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I want to take this entire thread to Kokomo. It's absolutely impossible to be pissed off in Kokomo.

BEST POST IN THREAD.

No, you're trying to analyze me and pick me apart and gain control to make yourself feel better. If you were being objective you'd analyze and pick apart your own bullshit too.

I know I'm a counter-phobic 6.

But what you're doing right now is saying "look at marm! isn't she being irrational? I think I'll make myself feel better by trying to point out her flaws instead of my own!"

Get some self-awareness. Yes, I'm sensitive. I know that. So do you. So stop being such an ass to me then acting shocked when I am bothered by your assy behavior.
    But you are being irrational and holding onto resentment and anger for no reason at all. Your initial overreaction was for no reason at all. I've also subsequently apologised so we might have future peace and also explained to you that there was no malicious intent behind my teasing.

And yet, you're continuing to bludgeon me with inaccurately perceived evil intent. What's wrong with this picture, Marm?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

But you are being irrational and holding onto resentment and anger for no reason at all. Your initial overreaction was for no reason at all. I've also subsequently apologised so we might have future peace and also explained to you that there was no malicious intent behind my teasing.

And yet, you're continuing to bludgeon me with inaccurately perceived evil intent. What's wrong with this picture, Marm?
    Because you're acting like a superiority-seeking, controlling individual who wants to put me under a microscope instead of REALLY making peace? You could have emailed me privately or repped me and asked me to turn my PMs on, or something.

But no. You do this instead.

You're trying to make yourself look better, and you're utterly disregarding your own human behavior.

Ginkgo

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE"].[/YOUTUBE]