User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 116

  1. #81
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Sure, but not in your case. I know you lack life experience and are very young.
    Some people just openly have a morally bankrupt value system. That's why some other people are conservative.
    Others are so drowned in Christian belief they can't seperate their religion from economics.
    Also, actual statistics show that around 90% of libertarians are ...white men. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
    darling, this is not about me (even if I was conservative or republican). are you seriously suggesting that all or even most conservatives are

    - "so drowned in Christian belief they can't seperate their religion from economics"
    - lack life experience (even those who are much older than you)
    - rigid
    - wholly ignorant of the suffering of others
    - lacking any kind of empathy or sympathy
    - travel to other countries with absolutely no interests in understanding the culture there better
    - can't possibly have any logical reason or evidence for believing what they do

    also, I would like to know where you got that statistic of Libertarians
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #82
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Some people just openly have a morally bankrupt value system.
    Didn't you say you worked as a stripper, or is that some other member?

  3. #83
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Didn't you say you worked as a stripper, or is that some other member?
    OH is that your upper middle class perspective?

    I think it's morally bankrupt to rob other people to get what you want. It's pretty much the traditional definition of "evil."

    Sexual morals are more subjective.

  4. #84
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    OH is that your upper middle class perspective?

    I think it's morally bankrupt to rob other people to get what you want. It's pretty much the traditional definition of "evil."

    Sexual morals are more subjective.
    Answer the question, please.

  5. #85
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    OH is that your upper middle class perspective?
    I think it's morally bankrupt to rob other people to get what you want. It's pretty much the traditional definition of "evil."
    Sexual morals are more subjective.
    this is precisely why I and many others Libertarian
    the only difference I see is, taxes can take up to 50% of your stuff, robbers usually settle for your pocket change and big screen TV
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #86
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Answer the question, please.
    So let me get this straight, because I worked as a legal topless entertainer, I'm morally bankrupt? Really? How was church last Sunday?

    I know SJs who are less rigid than some of the Ns on this site.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    So let me get this straight, because I worked as a legal topless entertainer
    That's all I was looking for. Thanks.

  8. #88
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    In fact, I'm getting sick and tired of people bringing up the fact that I was a dancer to negate any moral positions I have. That's really retarded, it makes you look like you're about 12.

    I'm honestly starting to get tired of the idiots on this site.

  9. #89
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Liberal:
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  10. #90
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    But liberals tend to be more laid-back, and conservatives tend to be more uptight, no?

    /trolling (lol, I am so biased)
    Oh, so many stereotypes that I could go on with this ^^

    But I won't.

    I will be good.

    I WILL BE GOOD!!!!

    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 11:44 PM
  2. [NF] whats a good way to tell if someone is an enfj or infj?
    By chado in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:28 PM
  3. [INFJ] How can you tell if an INFJ likes your company?
    By briochick in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:35 PM
  4. How do you tell if someone is N or S?
    By SilkRoad in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:57 AM
  5. [ISTJ] How can you tell if an ISTJ loves you?
    By Vika in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO