User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ThatGirl

You went to sit outside?

What happened to:

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Next time, just kick the collared rodents and give them a REASON to hate you.

Taken from local support group

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    You went to sit outside?

What happened to:

Taken from local support group
    That was before I learned about the remaining existence of the bubonic plague. . .
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

ThatGirl

Time is such a subjective bitch ain't it?

MBTI
    SEXY

We've had rats once, to get rid of them make sure everything is squeaky clean and get some huge ass rat traps, not the small mouse traps. We had poison as well, which worked great against mice, but in our house at least, didn't do anything against the rat.
    (removed)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    ?
    Since you're the only adult in the house it's your responsibility to clean up any potential rodent, insect, marsupial food that may be laying around. Clearly your roommates are innocent of any wrong doing, since you're the mother and you have shirked your duty in favor of sunbathing and dating biker dudes, leaving them to fend for themselves. *tsk tsk*
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

EAT THE RATS. FREE FOOD.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Since you're the only adult in the house it's your responsibility to clean up any potential rodent, insect, marsupial food that may be laying around. Clearly your roommates are innocent of any wrong doing, since you're the mother and you have shirked your duty in favor of sunbathing and dating biker dudes, leaving them to fend for themselves. *tsk tsk*
    Lol. Well if I can't get rid of the little fucker, I hope it devours both their faces. They caused this.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I remember that one time, when I lived in a little cottage behind my aunts house, I woke up in the middle of the night due to the clear sound of rodent feet hitting the floor around my mattress ( didn't have a bed there, just a mattress). Now, I'm not scared of rodents (spiders on the other hand...*shivers*), but I wasn't too keen on having a rat around my head when I slept. I also didn't have a light up in that room, so I had no clue what it was.

I ended up going to my aunts house, ringing her doorbell at 3 am, and asking her if I could borrow her cat.

Once she realized what I was on about (it was 3 am and she was like wtf!), she went: 'I don't want my cat bitten by some nasty rat!' I convinced her that I would be there every step of the way with the cat, (and take a flashlight with me to see what was up there), so she agreed. I grabbed her fat ass tom cat, who went into the little house, and instantly just got comfortable on my bed. I heard something squeaking (it was small field mouse, as I lived in the country, though we also have rats living in the creek) and running off. I kept the cat in my bed for the night.

The next morning I started inviting my aunts four cats regularly into my house. It turned out the field mice had a little tunnel in a part of the roof that wasn't fully finished yet where they could get in, so I got the cats to play with the flaps of plastic of that tunnel

Never saw or heard another mouse

cats

That said however, there's a ton of cats that need a good home, and a good owner. They're not some disposable little gadget you can buy coz it suits your needs now.

So if you're truly considering this..think it through and do some research
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    I remember that one time, when I lived in a little cottage behind my aunts house, I woke up in the middle of the night due to the clear sound of rodent feet hitting the floor around my mattress ( didn't have a bed there, just a mattress). Now, I'm not scared of rodents (spiders on the other hand...*shivers*), but I wasn't too keen on having a rat around my head when I slept. I also didn't have a light up in that room, so I had no clue what it was.

I ended up going to my aunts house, ringing her doorbell at 3 am, and asking her if I could borrow her cat.

Once she realized what I was on about (it was 3 am and she was like wtf!), she went: 'I don't want my cat bitten by some nasty rat!' I convinced her that I would be there every step of the way with the cat, (and take a flashlight with me to see what was up there), so she agreed. I grabbed her fat ass tom cat, who went into the little house, and instantly just got comfortable on my bed. I heard something squeaking (it was small field mouse, as I lived in the country, though we also have rats living in the creek) and running off. I kept the cat in my bed for the night.

The next morning I started inviting my aunts four cats regularly into my house. It turned out the field mice had a little tunnel in a part of the roof that wasn't fully finished yet where they could get in, so I got the cats to play with the flaps of plastic of that tunnel

Never saw or heard another mouse

cats

That said however, there's a ton of cats that need a good home, and a good owner. They're not some disposable little gadget you can buy coz it suits your needs now.

So if you're truly considering this..think it through and do some research
    Well then I swear, I'm seriously thinking about getting some large carnivorous snakes and setting them loose around the house at night while everyone else is sleeping.

Benefit as compared to the puddycat: no carcass for the fat fuzzball to bat around.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    +1 and I don't even like cats.

You're a mean INFJ, MrCockburn.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari