User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default About Sperm Bank

About Sperm Bank

Hi,I am an INTJ from Zhejiang province of China.I have a topic about sperm bank want to talk about you gays.

Once my aunt joke that I could consider to got sperm of Nobel Peace Prize receiver to give birth to a child when I said that I would never marry.Recently I watched Michael J. Sandel’s Justice: What's the Right Thing to Do,In the fifth episode Sandel talked about the sperm bank,it made me to know more about sperm bank. I searched data about sperm bank and found American sperm banks do better than Chinese sperm banks.Only Chinese can donate sperm in China and the standard for donors is not very high.Also I can’t find any detail about the donors of Chinese sperm banks online.I scanned the web of California Cryobank and Fairfax Cryobank and found there are detailed introduction for donors.

I have no interests in marry but I love smart children,If some one gives me a cute smart baby I will be very happy,but that’s impossible,so if I want a smart child,it’s better to do it by myself.I may never marry and have no child,if I want have a baby I will first consider the sperm banks of America,(I really love their service)but it’s not convenient for shipping.

Although think about these maybe too early for me as a Junior who want further education,there is a Chinese idiom “未雨绸缪(Prepare for a rainy day)”,I always like planning for future. ( ̄▽ ̄")
    Welcome to give your advice about the topic.
    Im Weltalter der Weltnacht muß der Abgrund der Welt erfahren und ausgestanden werden. Dazu ist aber nötig, daß solche sind,die in den Abgrund reichen.

How old are you? (That will radically affect my advice.)
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    How old are you? (That will radically affect my advice.)
    I was born in 1990.( ̄▽ ̄")
    Im Weltalter der Weltnacht muß der Abgrund der Welt erfahren und ausgestanden werden. Dazu ist aber nötig, daß solche sind,die in den Abgrund reichen.

MBTI
    GONE

OMG. You have LOOOOOOTS of time.

And I was confused, were you interested in selling your own to a sperm bank? Or using someone else's to make a baby?

If you donate to a sperm bank, you usually have no rights to the child. You probably won't even get to meet the child (if at all) until they are 18.

And I see that you are new to the forum. You should make a welcome thread in the introductions sub-forum and say hello.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

It sounds to me like the OP is a female inquiring about using American sperm donors.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    It sounds to me like the OP is a female inquiring about using American sperm donors.
    AHA!!!

Thanks Fid

Don't worry Yamu, either way you have lots of time. And if you are trying to be prepared, looking at egg freezing facilities would be better right now. If you don't care about the baby being biologically your own, you can even get a super smart egg donor and a super smart sperm donor and mix their stuff up in a petri dish and then carry that child yourself.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Insert joke about never being able to get a smart child from American sperm here.

I'd advise you to wait to fall in love with someone you actually want to reproduce with and raise the child in a secure and loving enviroment or adopt a child in need of that.

They say intelligence is genetic. So you've nothing to worry about if you yourself are intelligent and can provide an adequate learning enviroment.

You still run the risk of mental, birth defects with any known or mystery cups of semen.

There's no 100% guarantee you'll pop out the next most intelligent idol.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    AHA!!!

Thanks Fid

Don't worry Yamu, either way you have lots of time. And if you are trying to be prepared, looking at egg freezing facilities would be better right now. If you don't care about the baby being biologically your own, you can even get a super smart egg donor and a super smart sperm donor and mix their stuff up in a petri dish and then carry that child yourself.
    Um,your advice is good,but it's more easier to get sperm than egg,egg is so expensive, however I will consider.

I 've make a thread of introduction,here it is:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...43#post1548343

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Insert joke about never being able to get a smart child from American sperm here.

I'd advise you to wait to fall in love with someone you actually want to reproduce with and raise the child in a secure and loving enviroment or adopt a child in need of that.

They say intelligence is genetic. So you've nothing to worry about if you yourself are intelligent and can provide an adequate learning enviroment.

You still run the risk of mental, birth defects with any known or mystery cups of semen.

There's no 100% guarantee you'll pop out the next most intelligent idol.
    Um...If the profiles of the donors of California Cryobank and Fairfax Cryobank are true,it's possible to get a smart child from American sperm.

I fell in love with Arthur Schopenhauer but he had died for hundreds years.
    I fell in love with a few friends(One is an INTP who study astrophysics I met on an astronomy forum when I was 15,one is an INTJ who study computer science and history,the other one is an *NTJ who study computer science ) meet on intenet who are far away from me,but they all regard me as sb passer-by,then I was hurt...

MBTI
    eNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Yamu View Post
    About Sperm Bank

Hi,I am an INTJ from Zhejiang province of China.I have a topic about sperm bank want to talk about you gays.

Once my aunt joke that I could consider to got sperm of Nobel Peace Prize receiver to give birth to a child when I said that I would never marry.Recently I watched Michael J. Sandel’s Justice: What's the Right Thing to Do,In the fifth episode Sandel talked about the sperm bank,it made me to know more about sperm bank. I searched data about sperm bank and found American sperm banks do better than Chinese sperm banks.Only Chinese can donate sperm in China and the standard for donors is not very high.Also I can’t find any detail about the donors of Chinese sperm banks online.I scanned the web of California Cryobank and Fairfax Cryobank and found there are detailed introduction for donors.

I have no interests in marry but I love smart children,If some one gives me a cute smart baby I will be very happy,but that’s impossible,so if I want a smart child,it’s better to do it by myself.I may never marry and have no child,if I want have a baby I will first consider the sperm banks of America,(I really love their service)but it’s not convenient for shipping.

Although think about these maybe too early for me as a Junior who want further education,there is a Chinese idiom “未雨绸缪(Prepare for a rainy day)”,I always like planning for future. ( ̄▽ ̄")
    Welcome to give your advice about the topic.

might as well wait and find someone to mate with, because the principal nature of genetic variability shows us that you could invest in the sperm of someone very 'successful' with a high IQ and that might very well have absolutely no effect on the IQ of your spawn.

best of luck