User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmmm,

for ENTJ I'd have to nominate the Rhino -

Full of energy and can be intimidating. And they can charge into action real fast even though their S(ense) of vision is not so good so they throw their weight into the charge - "they lead, others follow or get out of the way!". But ooops, where the heck are they heading, has their vision let them down??? Oh but their sense of smell is.... excellent to refine their direction as they go... When they choose to they can do serious damage at close range with their horns!!!!

My ENTJ mate said as an INTJ I'd be perfect if I was more pushy and willing to lead the charge (ie more like him! hence part of my online name...)

INTJ animal needs to be a bit of a solitary creature ... nothing that is a pack/herd animal. Probably not a hunting one either - more of a forager...

I like the idea of meerkats for ENFP.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I like ENTJ=Shark.
    They make for some scary waters.

Hmmm.. I think a dog would be more extraverted though.. ESFJ. All the dogs I know hate being alone.

EDIT: Hmmmm... rhino makes a sweet fit too!

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

I even thought ESTJ would be described by the dog, a guard dog...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

ENTJ - basilisc(like in harry potter). but in the real world, a poisonous snake. and a big one
    ENFP - a koala bear
    ENTP - a horse
    ESFP - a butterfly
    ESTP - a hyena
    ESTJ - a tiger
    ENFJ - a donkey
    INFP - bradypus
    INFJ - ostrich
    ISTJ - bear
    INTJ - goat

MBTI
    INTP

I'm no Owl. I don't stare at people like I'm mad. Are Owls even smart? They're nocturnal creatures, aren't they?

I consider myself to be cat-like, and people say I was probably a cat in a past life and things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by An INTP Profile
    The Ti-Ne axis leads to a curious overriding desire to observe from a detached position, indicating the preference for intuitive perception with respect to external things.
    I say Leopard
    "I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
    - A. J. Liebling

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I want bats, darnit!! :steam:
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    Zzzz

^ Nuh uh. Bats are for INTJs

MBTI
    ENTJ

INTJ's are panthers.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    ^ Nuh uh. Bats are for INTJs

I think anything that sleeps like this either has to be an Extrovert or a Feeler.

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    Zzzz

^ OMGOSH. What a beautiful pic!

But I have my reasons as to why I'd give such lovely creatures to INTJs. Firstly, Ni. Similar to how INFJs are said to be dolphins. Echo-location. Except, bats are primarily night creatures. They don't even like to fly out in rain-- rain, water, emotions, eh? An INTJ will fly away from that and huddle in their cave!

And even though they may be loners, they will work hard for the group, so long as the group is working towards the same vision. And really now, they huddle in the dark too O_o Some are bloooooood suckers! But most are harmless, yet there is this fear about bats! Much like with INTJs and the erroneous assumption some people have that they are blood-sucking evil bastards!

Not true =/ They let you think that!~ It helps with avoiding those unlike themselves! -- Edit: And they also only show those whom they trust and value closest those erm tender feelings-- or if not show, per se, it's noticed by the family/friends who are fortunate enough to note that the INTJ is not an asshole o_o. They do care! About you-- screw everyone else! Not their problem, they can handle themselves. And if they can't? Not their problem, sorry but no-- but um, evolved INTJs can become more sensitive and discern when they might be a tad irksome to others-- or really, they can withdraw from showing how irked they are at the masses of stupid people they must deal with on a daily basis... in the dark, the bat has silence o_O and only the brave come out to play x_x and all those foolish people are asleeeep anyway! Freedom!

Oh, and I think that'd be the main animal for INTJs. But panthers? I can see it... must think on it more o_O