User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Uaah, Rote Hand, those nearly killed me:

Worser was only that one:
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I know someone who smokes exclusively Roth-Händle, but he is by no means a hipster.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

my grandpa smoked Rote hand for 30 years and drank Whiskey for 50 years. He died at age 81 from a COPD, which is a lung failure.

he was the closest to entp in my family, sadly I was only 12 when he died so my memories are blurry. he was no hipster also, he was a captain in the war and lost a leg in Russia. Was one of the last to get out of russian imprisonment before they didnt let anyone else go. He hated the war and never talked about it, his brother was the bigger problem. That guy was an Oberst later in the Bundeswehr and our family has no clue what he really did. He worked for the BND sometime or at least had an affair with a woman from there. he was in Korea for a long time and what he did in WWII we do not know. We suspect him to have been a member of the SS, he was pretty high-ranked but we know little.

We didnt even know that he died, I lately found a Wikipedia article about his person stating that. We are wondering who writes wikipedia articles about him but he has quite the biography. Some high CDU and prolly BND connections. He quit contact to me when I choosed not to go to the army. Before that time he always send me broschures with infos about careers in the military and told me that with his help I could become captain in only 10 years.

I tell you if I hadnt prefered smoking pot, I'd already be world leader today !!

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Good job Switzerland! There was one incident a year or so ago about a dispute on a beach on the Polish/German border, where the Poles complained of the same thing - one young girl intreviewed flat out stated "We're Catholics!" I've heard plenty of other complaints about this particular German custom.

Besides, everybody knows that nudism is just a dirty Nazi habit.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I remember the first time when I have been to the North sea as a boy and we heard that there is a beach where only naked people run around. We were eager to get there, cause we imagined the hottest blonde well-formed big-breasted aphrodites waiting for noone else but us . So one day we sneaked away and found ourselves in front of a massive security blockade and huge walls, but we managed to sneak our ways in. What we saw then destroyed our image of hot blondes forever. Only hairy old and fat man populating the complete beach area and the woman could all have been our moms.

Think I drank a whole bottle of Küstennebel that evening alone

Sniffles

That sounds very similar to my sister's experience in Venice.

Anyways, about the Polish-German dispute:
    Now German nudists are battling the Poles for their freedom to prance around naked in the sun.

"It's ridiculous" said Swinemündes minister Edward Zajac. And Anja (28) from Poland, who clearly think the German nudists are real swines, said: "It's horrible. We would never bathe naked - we are Catholic."

http://www.bild.de/news/bild-english...6190.bild.html
    Indeed, although there are Catholics who try to skirt around the issue, and as usual - it's fat ugly elderly people doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Greetings Yankies!

This is your chance to ask all those things you always wanted to know from my kind. I am obviously standing on the shoulders of giants here and will try to make them proud. When I noticed I too belong to an often misunderstood minority on the forum that was a call to put my services at the disposition of the community, to foster an environment of multiculturalism and mutual understanding and all that.

So, whatever is on your mind - shoot!

Or rather, don't shoot 'cause that would be excessive use of violence...not cool, man!

Not a yankee but I stil have a question for you.

Are Germans generally afraid of Slavs these days ? Especially if we calculate in everything that happned.
    And by this I am not actaully reffering to the ones inside your borders but to the fact that everything eastern from Berlin is basically one big Slavland.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    That sounds very similar to my sister's experience in Venice.

Anyways, about the Polish-German dispute:

Indeed, although there are Catholics who try to skirt around the issue, and as usual - it's fat ugly elderly people doing so.
    I think in the end it has a somewhat deep rooted psychological element to it. Germans tend to be highly reserved especially the older generations, it would only need someone being a bit more open in public and playing the clown and people start to experience some sort of igry. Newer generations have cultivated the attitude to be direct and harsh with things you normally dont speak about and by that they make it a point to make fun out of it. This again tho creates a silent image of the "average cool guy", who needs to make fun of for example gay people or fat people, because they are not normal. So this isnt the right thing to do as well. In all cases being independnt from society is the best choice .

Regarding the older generations tho, I am convinced that by going to the nude beaches they have to live something out, they never did in their youth. When they were young all their actions were strictly disciplined by their parents, so I suspect that by running around naked on a beach they feel a kind of personal freedom.

I am convinced that nudity culture will die out with upcoming generations.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I sincerely hope so.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Nudism is nothing new. When the young generation reach the same age, they will carry on the tradition. I really don't understand why there is such an issue with it. I walked pass a clothing optional beach recently. It was really no different than a regular beach. The unattractive people looked no worse.