User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I think there are three levels of clothing for women:
    Conservative: Not revealing, practiced by older SJs possibly INJs.
    Sexy: Somewhat revealing, showing off attractive parts of body, practiced mainly by younger SFJs and NFs, most popular option for young attractive girls.
    Slutty: Vulgar clothing, often used to seduce men, used mainly by SPs.

MBTI
    INTJ

Why would you dress sexy if you are apathetic to boys?

MBTI
    INTJ

I think your classmates wanted to look sexy, but used "cute" as a euphemism.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Why would you wear a wool sweater if you don't want strangers feeling its fluffiness?

Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

What about old women and revealing clothing!!??
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    But teenage girls with revealing clothes are definetly hotter .

My penis likes the ancient and withered brand many light years and eons long ahead.
    After all, old people are wise beyond measure!

Frig sake guys!

I read my post and its awesome and you all wrote nonsense!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

From my experience, the point of such clothing is to show off parts of the body as much as possible for sexual attraction - that is the underlying idea, though plenty of girls will wear such clothes to fit in. It's not so much for the admiration of a healthy body most of the times, but to draw attention to those arousing areas. It's simply part of a cult - or Zeitgeist, better put - of materialization/sexualization that also demonstrates itself in adourning oneself with an overabundance of jewellery - or bling, if you will.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My daughters are 18 and 19 and we've never had an issue with the revealing clothes thing. They mostly want guys to leave them alone. They wear bulky hoodies a lot of the time, partially as guy repellent. They are pretty girls, but neither of them are OMG hot. Even with wearing glasses, not wearing make-up and dressing in non-revealing clothes they still get creeped on more than they like. My younger daughter looks about fourteen years old, so she thinks older guys that hit on her are pigs.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    My daughters are 18 and 19 and we've never had an issue with the revealing clothes thing. They mostly want guys to leave them alone. They wear bulky hoodies a lot of the time, partially as guy repellent. They are pretty girls, but neither of them are OMG hot. Even with wearing glasses, not wearing make-up and dressing in non-revealing clothes they still get creeped on more than they like. My younger daughter looks about fourteen years old, so she thinks older guys that hit on her are pigs.
    They are pigs, I know why they are getting hit on though, a lot of the OMG hot girls are clearly "out of the league" of the guys who're hitting on the "next best thing", I didnt follow those rules but I knew a lot of assholes who did when I was a teenager.

Man, when I read this sort of thing I feel like apologising for the male of the species, I hated the attitude of my peers towards women growing up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    They are pigs, I know why they are getting hit on though, a lot of the OMG hot girls are clearly "out of the league" of the guys who're hitting on the "next best thing", I didnt follow those rules but I knew a lot of assholes who did when I was a teenager.

Man, when I read this sort of thing I feel like apologising for the male of the species, I hated the attitude of my peers towards women growing up.
    +1
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer