User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unconscious Audio

5w4 sp/sx

Does it count if you suddenly jump out of bed because you heard somebody ring the door bell but nobody is there or somewhat hastily grab you cell phone on the night table because you heard the incoming message signal only to find there is nothing there?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

4w3 sp/sx

^I would say yes.

Thats fricking scary.
    It very much is. The adrenaline rush is really horrible. I typically stay up for hours after it happens because I'm scared it's going to happen again. Sometimes I have a hard time convincing myself that there isn't an intruder in the house. Freaky mess.

I wonder .. do you guys have any other issues with sleep? Stop breathing, sleep walking, talking aloud, insomnia, etc ..
    From what I understand, some people do have a genetic predisposition to narcolepsy when they frequently experience hypnogogic and/or hypnopompic states. Most people do remember their parents saying they had frequent episodes of sleep walking or night terrors as a child.

This whole thing has a bit of a spook factor to it. Or maybe it's just me thinking this.

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post

This whole thing has a bit of a spook factor to it. Or maybe it's just me thinking this.
    I agree. The more I think about it the more it spooks me a bit. Oh the things that can happen between that time of being awake and asleep. Creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.