MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    @fidelia

Really? I've all but disappeared from the X-Central universe since the Dark Lord banished me for life from the dominion of INTP's for some unknown offense that remains unspoken in the realm.

Embarrassingly, I can't recall a fidelia.
    There he is! Get 'im!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    There he is! Get 'im!
    A trap! I knew it!

You'll never take me alive!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    A trap! I knew it!

You'll never take me alive!
    *slowly increases the heat to boiling... slowly*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

*slowly enjoys the hot bath water and wine... slowly*

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The first person who comes to mind is @Red Herring. She seems interesting, funny, and intelligent. And @ceecee... She seems very strong/confident in a way that I admire.

There are probably more. And some I'm too shy to mention. Despite the hard panda exterior, I do greatly enjoy talking to people here. I'm just not typically the type to make the first move.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Te-solidarity.
    Indeed.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

figsfiggyfigs

@Red Herring. I'd keep her in my cellar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I also killed a little girls Barbie with my velociraptor figure in 4th grade, to which she cried profusely, almost to the point of dehydration.
    Fascinating! I made an ISTP cry once by cutting up his t-rex's tail into little bits with a pair of scissors. He later became my brother.

However he had the last laugh via the fucktasticness of my type's neuroses... 26 minutes later, he forgot the whole affair, while 26 years later I *still* feel guilty about that particular bitch move. :emo:

Which brings me to hrmm... I think that someone who is both my polar opposite via life priorities (despite being able to "relate" to his communication style) and someone I'd like to meet and get to know more: @LEGERdeMAIN
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

@Beargryllz

@SuchIrony (Yep, I'm voting for myself. There's somethings about me I need to get in better touch with.)
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

There are probably many, but I don't like rejection.

Someone posted a great Ted talk about vunerability, I've been gradually (at 40) been considering that I may be worthy of love, and that I need to come out even if I get hurt, burned or rejected. Thus, irl, I'm gradually involving myself in groups.

On the forum I set my expectations low because I'm not likely to travel to Australia or somewhere just to have a beer or tea or whatever. Thus, I could MAYBE have some sort of pen pal relationship, with meaningful exchanges...possibly even deep ones...possibly even with a smidge of psychological intimate sharing...maybe even approaching "therapy level". But I prune back my expectations to virtuall nill.

Some people...even people participating in the thread...I want to know them better, but I sent a PM to a few, and they didn't PM me back. Some I wrote or commented more than once. But if there is no reciprocity, I should just drop the issue...and leave them alone, or so I imagine. If they don't write back, then they must be uninterested. They may even disdain my whole existence on this Earth.

Thus, I could list several, but what would be the point? Some have apparently already rejected me. Others are still possible, but if I reveal who they are, then it feel like rejection if they don't reciprocate. Then the issue will move from "possibility" to the closing or openning of a new level of interaction.

I'm an extreme P. I guess I like to leave things open-ended because the possibility of something feels better than the closing of something. Yet to go further or deeper it must move beyond "possible" and into the realm of "true or not true".

Yet there is a worse condition. Unreciprocated communications put things in a sort of limbo where I wish I could "do over" or where I wish never wrote the person. Limbo is worse than the three other categories: 1.) possible, 2.) true, and 3.) not true.

For example, Victor is in limbo, not Australia. There are others outside of this thread and inside it who are in limbo. There many, many others who are in "possible", but I'm scared of them going into limbo, which they would if I mentioned them in this thread and they ignored it.

Of course, Victor insulted Americans as being stupid in some way (or inferior to the sensibilities of Australians for fuck sake) so I should just leave him or her alone.