User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Got this one covered. Grab my purse and one specifically prepacked backpack that holds a few necessities and valuables. By the door, I have my cat carrier in the top shelf of the closet. Grab that and grab kitty. Stuff kitty in carrier and we're out the front door. If the front door is where the fire is, forget the carrier. Kitty gets held tightly and we're out back the door.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I live alone and don't have any pets so that simplifies things. If valuable possessions like me laptop or wallet are right by me, I'd grab it. Otherwise, I wouldn't. My life is more important than any possession. I live in a second floor apartment, and I'd try to escape by exiting my apartment door and walking down the stairs. Otherwise, I'd just break the window and jump out of it. I might get injured from the fall but I doubt I'd die from it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

figsfiggyfigs

I keep important things ziplocked. Usually in the same drawer/area. I also keep an empty bag(backpack/gym bag) under my bed. Stuff all the ziplock bags from the drawer in there, laptop near me, and out the door--dial 911, and put them on speak while I run down the stairs. if the door is blocked, I'm pretty fucked. Since I live on the 4th floor atm. --- I guess I would have to shimmy down the water pipe, in that case, call first, then shimmy.

MBTI
    STUF

Guitar, harmonicas, whiskey.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Call #911 on cell as I drive off in my Toyota Corolla parked outside - everything of worth is already in the trunk.
    Oh, its
    You

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    everything of worth is already in the trunk.
    *takes notes*
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTP

Grab laptop, wallet, phone and favourite purse and run!
    Also inform family that the house is on fire and suggest running outside together.
    I 50 N 100 T 62 P 39

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Grab my baby, dog, hamster and bird if possible.

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTP

1) Realize the house is on fire much later than everyone else due to finally acknowledging that overwhelming burning odor filling the house.

2) Realize no one else bothered to fill me in on this development.

3) Stand up from my computer chair, run around frantically while flailing my arms and scream various 4-letter obscenities.

4) With all the excitement going on, realize I've been neglecting to pee for over 4 hours now and my kidneys are about to burst.

5) Pee, without washing hands*

6) Go in my closet and try to salvage my clothes, yet end up spending too much with the thought that I'll soon be temporarily homeless and need to make my clothing selections based on what's new this season in popular homeless fashion.

7) Try to hastily unhook my oversized computer, leaving various cords and wires dangling dangerously close to my evacuating feet.

8) Begin my march downstairs, making it about halfway down the stair set before I realize I forgot to unplug the power cord, which in turn causes me to lose my focus trip on the previously mentioned dangling wires, then slipping down the remaining stairs and coming crashing down on the glass coffee table everyone had been suggesting that I move being that its location was a potential fire hazard.

9) Have a shock induced seizure as a trail of blood begins to pool, realizing as I fade in and out of consciousness that my gas stove could blow at any moment.

10) Hear the sounds of the fire department and ambulance pull up, along with the marching of various feet approaching closer to my house. A resurgence of hope flows through me as I hear this and attempt to mutter a plea for help, but realize my vocal cords have been too badly damage from the table fall to emit any sort of audible sound.

11) Remember that gas stove I mentioned? Yeah, it explodes, causing this relatively docile flame to erupt into a mushroom cloud having raging inferno, and just as the fire
    department has finally managed to chopped the door and create and entry inside.

12)

* Normally I'd wash my hands, but this is a fire for god's sake!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

normally i'd say my laptop, but it's dead. so i guess i'd just grab my purse and fill a bag with clothes. maybe grab the tv since it's the most expensive thing in the house. i don't have any items with much sentimental value, and anything that does is probably in my room at my mom's house. oh and i'd get the kitties out of course. maybe the bongs if i had time lol. to ease the pain of being homeless.