User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    That's right, you heard me.

I just hit my quota for bra burning so I can take a l'il break to answer questions and yell at men.

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!
    How many men do you hate?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Why are women so weak?
    9w?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Can you grow a mustache?
    Oh, its
    You

It has been more than a day.

Okay so lets say you have a single serving of milk and a single serving of urine and two children dying of thirst in front of you. One is a white American and one is of African descent. Who do you offer the milk to and why?
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    if you were in a post apocalyptic world and everyone had to return back to hunting food and farming..do you think you would be your own woman and not need the help of a man?
    What purpose would a man serve in your world?
    To comment on this. We had this sort of "what-if" scenario thrown at us.. and I heard more sexist comments deeply rooted in the men in 20 minutes than I've heard in my whole life.

I made the point that I don't think I'd ever want to step backwards, mentally, ever. I'd be okay with going back to hunting and gathering societies, but I would not be okay with this being an excuse for people to act like the crazy sociopathic fools they've hidden themselves as from society because of silly 'laws'.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Okay so lets say you have a single serving of milk and a single serving of urine and two children dying of thirst in front of you. One is a white American and one is of African descent. Who do you offer the milk to and why?
    You are mistaking a Feminazi for a flat cranium regular Nazi.

MBTI
    GONE

Je suis arrivé!!!

Fret not! I was momentarily delayed channeling Andrea Dworkin and plotting the demise of 'Hustler' magazine but I'm back! And here to answer your questions with the fiery indignation of a thousand burning suns! <--And ha! You see how sexist that word is? Calling the center of the universe a homophone for the MALE child of male???

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Alright. What is the meaning of life?
    Women already know the answer to this, but you guys will have to fritter away your lives on guns, germs, and steel trying to figure it out. This is why you all secretly hate women.

HWAHWAHWAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Whereabouts do you live?
    Then I'll cross it off of my to go to list. :P
    I am here, there, everywhere.

I am WOMAN. HEAR ME ROAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Could you list some words that have sexist connotations to them, so I can avoid using them?
    ALL OF THEM.

But, especially "emasculate", "virile", "effeminate" pretty much anything that equates 'strength' and 'superiority' with '
    'male' and 'weakness' with 'female'.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    What is the precise length of your cave-lady-leg-hair?
    I refuse to use the measuring units of my male oppressors. The hair of my legs are as long as the stem of the most delicate dandelion, oppressed by the chuavinist XY beings for being strong, plentiful, and fertile and therefore 'undesirable'.

Do you prefer to utilize a smoothing or volumizing conditioner on it?
    Trick question! ALWAYS go au naturel! Stop trying to poison the female form just because you are so scared of its intense beauty!

If you cornrowed it, would it make you feel as though you were merely a metaphor of slavery to the ideals of men?
    See above!

Would that change if we were to put beads throughout the braiding?
    HAHA XY being! You can't fool me!

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    What do I, as a guy, have to do to stay on your good side?
    Just memorize the following two sentences and we'll get along just fine:

"Yes, ma'am"

"Your leg hair is looking especially lovely today"

Also, be cognizant of your male privilege and see everyday actions through 1) the lens of a woman and 2) the lens of a social scientist. Don't assume women want anything from you other than to be respected. And don't equate "equality" with "same as". When women say they want to be treated equally as men, that doesn't mean we want to be treated as if we were men.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Studies since the 1970's show that women who don't take time off to raise a family make more money than men who work for the same number of years and at the same jobs. Do you think that men will eventually start forming uteri and vaginae since most women will eventually be non-reproducing executives and barren waffle house waitresses?? What are your thoughts on expediting this process?
    Blah blah blah, I refuse to answer questions on so-called tests run by "The Man" for "The Man"'s benefit. Liberation now!!! Liberation forever!!!?!!?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    On TypoC, which man do you hate the most?
    I dunno, they all look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    What do you think of the concept of giving the benefit of the doubt?
    For me, fine.

For you? BURN CHAUVINIST INFIDEL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Dear Militant Fire-Breathing Man-Hating Hairy-Legged Feminazi,

I like your kind!

RH
    Heehee, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    What's the velocity of stones flung from your sling-shot brassiere?
    Three times faster than a mother pouncing on the male foolish enough to get near her kin.

Can you hit a misogynist at 400 paces?
    Lady, I can hit a misogynist at ANY paces.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrckhnd View Post
    African or European?
    Are we talking theorists or elephants or what here? I like Franz Fanon, I think he counts as both.

Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post
    Can I buy you a beer?
    Only if it's organically and locally sourced and lesbian owned and operated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    if you were in a post apocalyptic world and everyone had to return back to hunting food and farming..do you think you would be your own woman and not need the help of a man?
    Of course I would need a man or two. Who's going to serve us our after dinner apertifs???

What purpose would a man serve in your world?
    See above. Also, baby making. I'll let the ladies who like that kind of stuff take charge of that department.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    Hairy legs.

Good?

Bad?
    On me? Great. On you? An offensive masculine affront to my female sensibilities. You are practically mocking me and my legs, telling us that we can't be as fruitfully hairy as you. HOW DARE YOU?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Cze Cze I still think you're hot even if you've lost your mind and gone all SCUM manifesto for the time being.
    Your attempts at distraction won't work, XY creature! Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Dear MFBMHHLF,

How do you feel about smoking? Is it okay, as a feminist, to put phallic items anywhere near my mouth?

Also, who is your favorite character on the L Word?
    Ah, perceptive question Orangey.

There has been much debate in pomo feminist circles about the insistence on masculine imagery. Is it really so much about the prevalence of phallic symbols as it is our insistence on reifying this so-called dominance of masculinity everywhere we go? Even if the phallic symbol is everywhere around us, like a plague, does that mean we are automatically subordinate to it, our actions and thoughts a reaction to the object?

No!

No, I say!

Cigarettes aren't phallic symbols. If you check really carefully and hold a cigarette at a certain angle, they are just line sketches of fallopian tubes. Damn Freud and his "oral fixations" we are taking back the smoking night, one fallopian tube cigarette at a time! And even if the cigarette were phallic, it is SHE the woman in control of where the phallus goes! Sex positive empowerment now!!!

Etc., etc., etc.

And trick question! I do not watch "lesbian shows" created for the masses! Just as I don't think "Good Times" is a triumph of African-American entertainment, though it did give African-American actors a chance to take the stage so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Do you really breathe fire? That's hot!
    Heehee, indeed. :shedevil: <--We really need that emoticon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Why are womenMEN so weak?
    Fixed!! With the mighty understrike of feminine justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    How many men do you hate?
    I've lost count.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Can you grow a mustache?
    You betcha!

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    It has been more than a day.
    Oh you, XY beings and your insistence on masculine contrived pedometers of passing. Why not measure days instead by the waning and fullness of the moon, the onset of menses, the steps of a child? :doe eyes:

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    TRICK QUESTION. In the female universe, there is no war, famine, starving children, or trick questions (unless administered to men). No such choice need be made. MILK COMES FROM WOMEN TO NOURISH ALL THE CHILDREN! Even the male ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    You are mistaking a Feminazi for a flat cranium regular Nazi.
    Good point Not_Me. Are you male? Don't tell anyone I gave you a compliment.
    Last edited by CzeCze; 08-17-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    eNTJ

I just hit my quota for bra burning so I can take a l'il break to answer questions and yell at men.

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!
    hai hai!

i am wondering how you feel about the role sex is playing in feminism today. i've had a recent argument with my housemate about the recent marches that women have had where they walk around in thongs to prove the point, according to my housemate, that they should be able to walk outside wearing whatever they choose and not expect to find sexual harassment as a consequence.

if you are familiar with the story -- i do feel that what the police officer said was completely out of hand. however, i feel as though if a white man left his home in a klu klux klan uniform, or a gay man in a conservative neighborhood left his home in a rainbow colored pantsuit, they would expect harassment of some sort as a result of their wardrobe choice.

maybe the example is a tad extreme but i feel as though the 'feminists' getting attention today are simply hypersexualized women. i find myself hoping to learn of different modern feminists in the news media -- feminists that are getting excited over issues that i can find relatable

Sniffles

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!
    Do you know your limits?

[youtube="2jV6Kc5wTwA"]Know your limits![/youtube]