User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Why do you hate humanity?

Do you ever have one of those days that you think that the majority of people are worthless, stupid, and do not contribute positively to man kind whatsoever? Well today I am having one of those days. My hope is that this thread can be a vent thread for everyone who is having a "OMFG I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!" day

Today I went to Marsh (local grocery store) to pick up some needed items. On the way there some guy decided to just SIT there (no blinkers on) during a green light so I got into the right lane and passed him and got over... and then that motherbleeper tries to RACE me to Marsh?! Seriously if you can't tell the light is green and you're worried about someone out doing you... just eff off and die. AND then they park next to me...

Upon entering the store I go to the dairy dpt to get my 2 gallons of chocolate soy milk for the week. So this lady who is in a scooter not because shes disabled but because she is just FAT and effing lazy asks me "Since you're down there getting all that, can you grab me the soymilk light?" And there WERE like 3 different kinds of light, so I decided to be polite EVEN though its effing RUDE to ask a pregnant person to get your shit for you... and shes like "no not that, that one".... Which at that point I wanted to scream THEN GET IT YOUR SELF!!! So then as I am getting a 24 pk of bottled water this lady PROCEEDS to block my cart and not move so I can put my water BACK IN MY CART!!!! So finally this lady MOVES and I go to the eggs and am looking for brown eggs (I only buy brown, Idk why.. childhood thing) and she starts saying "grab me eggs" and there was this dude next to her (he was shopping with her) and I just stared at him, and hes like "Idk who shes talking to" REALLY? AM I YA'LLS FRIEND DO I KNOW YOU? Well I thought that... In reality I said, "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? I AM PREGNANT" and then she decided to say sorry

On the drive home from Marsh I passed my grandmas house (where I grew up mostly). She died in Feb. of 2010 so its been sold.... The people who own it are such effing trash!!! They never cut the yard so it always looks like shit, they leave trash everywhere, and they have the secuirty door slammed across the side of the house (which btw its a nice door!), and they took out these beautiful rose bushes alongside the house.... The worst part is the bitch who lives there has like 5 kids and I am always seeing them RUNNING into oncoming traffic barely clothed, or all across the neighborhood. And then today I see her walking across the street with all of her kids behind her barely clothed and looked to be all under 6 years of age... NOT PAYING ATTENTION AS THEY RUN INFRONT OF CARS. DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO CLOTHE THEM OR WATCH THEM.

My vent is over...

MBTI
    INTJ

I think my answer would probably disturb you.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    The worst part is the bitch who lives there has like 5 kids and I am always seeing them RUNNING into oncoming traffic barely clothed, or all across the neighborhood. And then today I see her walking across the street with all of her kids behind her barely clothed and looked to be all under 6 years of age... NOT PAYING ATTENTION AS THEY RUN INFRONT OF CARS. DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO CLOTHE THEM OR WATCH THEM.
    The baby factory is in full swing. Guess who's the father.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I think humanity has potential, and that says it all really. :>
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yes. It's why I prefer to stay indoors and online. People seem incapable of being tolerant and refraining from harming others. Makes me wanna murder them at times. I know. Irony.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

I'll save everyone the essay and express myself in a concise and polite manner.
    The ratio of consumers versus producers is unbalanced and is the sole reason that I personally 'hate' humanity.
    People are born. People consume. People die. There's a severe lack of seed planters.
    Each generation is just getting worse for the children being born into it due to this.
    There's not enough teachers. Too many bullshit preachers.
    Too many god damn people who don't care for anyone but themselves.
    Fuck humanity. We selfish & ugly.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    The baby factory is in full swing. Guess who's the father.
    Since I can't see the pic at work, I'll guess MacGuffin.

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    I'll save everyone the essay and express myself in a concise and polite manner.
    The ratio of consumers versus producers is unbalanced and is the sole reason that I personally 'hate' humanity.
    People are born. People consume. People die. There's a severe lack of seed planters.
    Each generation is just getting worse for the children being born into it due to this.
    There's not enough teachers. Too many bullshit preachers.
    Too many god damn people who don't care for anyone but themselves.
    Fuck humanity. We selfish & ugly.
    I'm gonna guess every generation of humanity has said this about human society since the dawn of time.
    ... but look. We're still around, and decent people exist. Go figure.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

@Agent Jelly for a second I thought this was the intro to your blog and I went This would be a most entertaining blog!

For more on how humanity fails, especially in grocery stores, read Craigslist's "Best of".

I was kinda laughing as I read this because as an ESTP I thought you'd be more STFU, faster.

"WHO ARE YOU SPEAKING TO? I AM PREGNANT!"

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    @Agent Jelly for a second I thought this was the intro to your blog and I went This would be a most entertaining blog!

For more on how humanity fails, especially in grocery stores, read Craigslist's "Best of".

I was kinda laughing as I read this because as an ESTP I thought you'd be more STFU, faster.

"WHO ARE YOU SPEAKING TO? I AM PREGNANT!"

LMAO yeah... I know... But I really like to maintain being nice because when I actually get mad I have been told I can be quite intimidating. But I swear to god when she ASKED me to grab her milk I probably gave her one of my classic "WTF DO YOU WANT BITCH?" stares. If she had asked me to get her eggs it wouldn't of been so nice it probably would of been like this.... "LISTEN LADY, GET OFF OF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS AND GET IT YOURSELF. I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO EFFING ASKS A PREGNANT LADY TO GET THEIR MILK, YOU SHOULD BE OFFERING TO GET MINE, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I really wish I had enough money to pay the local taxes on my license to carry. If I was walking around with a 9mm glock I doubt people would do that shit to me... it pisses me offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffff.