User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do you hate humanity?

i hate that our population is not being curbed by the same factors that effect the population growth of organisms that are dependent on local resources for survival.

i remember being 15 and reading thomas malthus' essay "the principal of population" and garret hardin's "tragedy of the commons". my life was forever changed. the individuals making a positive impact on the planet and on humanity are outliers on the bell curve but... at least they're there?

5w4 sx/sp

I don't hate humanity, it's people I can't stand.

Also, posts like the OP make me want to stab myself in the eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    Do you ever have one of those days that you think that the majority of people are worthless, stupid, and do not contribute positively to man kind whatsoever? Well today I am having one of those days. My hope is that this thread can be a vent thread for everyone who is having a "OMFG I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!" day

Today I went to Marsh (local grocery store) to pick up some needed items. On the way there some guy decided to just SIT there (no blinkers on) during a green light so I got into the right lane and passed him and got over... and then that motherbleeper tries to RACE me to Marsh?! Seriously if you can't tell the light is green and you're worried about someone out doing you... just eff off and die. AND then they park next to me...

Upon entering the store I go to the dairy dpt to get my 2 gallons of chocolate soy milk for the week. So this lady who is in a scooter not because shes disabled but because she is just FAT and effing lazy asks me "Since you're down there getting all that, can you grab me the soymilk light?" And there WERE like 3 different kinds of light, so I decided to be polite EVEN though its effing RUDE to ask a pregnant person to get your shit for you... and shes like "no not that, that one".... Which at that point I wanted to scream THEN GET IT YOUR SELF!!! So then as I am getting a 24 pk of bottled water this lady PROCEEDS to block my cart and not move so I can put my water BACK IN MY CART!!!! So finally this lady MOVES and I go to the eggs and am looking for brown eggs (I only buy brown, Idk why.. childhood thing) and she starts saying "grab me eggs" and there was this dude next to her (he was shopping with her) and I just stared at him, and hes like "Idk who shes talking to" REALLY? AM I YA'LLS FRIEND DO I KNOW YOU? Well I thought that... In reality I said, "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? I AM PREGNANT" and then she decided to say sorry

On the drive home from Marsh I passed my grandmas house (where I grew up mostly). She died in Feb. of 2010 so its been sold.... The people who own it are such effing trash!!! They never cut the yard so it always looks like shit, they leave trash everywhere, and they have the secuirty door slammed across the side of the house (which btw its a nice door!), and they took out these beautiful rose bushes alongside the house.... The worst part is the bitch who lives there has like 5 kids and I am always seeing them RUNNING into oncoming traffic barely clothed, or all across the neighborhood. And then today I see her walking across the street with all of her kids behind her barely clothed and looked to be all under 6 years of age... NOT PAYING ATTENTION AS THEY RUN INFRONT OF CARS. DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO CLOTHE THEM OR WATCH THEM.

My vent is over...
    Show this post to your child once it's old enough. Tell it that this is its fault.

3w4 sp/so

I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion you live in the South.

Hilarious that you finally lost your temper like that though. I don't think I could bring myself to cause a scene - I'd have given her a fake smile and calmly said something like, "As you can see, I'm due in two months. If you need assistance, please ask a store employee."

And then daydream about mutilating her corpse and feeding it to rabid raccoons...
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    Lawful Evil

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar

Do you ever have one of those days that you think that the majority of people are worthless, stupid, and do not contribute positively to man kind whatsoever?
    I have one of those days everyday.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

What a nice misanthropic thread we have here.

Condemned to suffer. Condemned to drown in this filth. Condemned to dwell in misery, casualty of the world we've built. Cursed with awareness. Forever bearing this cross. Drowning in the disease of man. Watching innocent life be lost. And you don't see it. So blind it makes me sick. Feed on greed as others fall, just another hypocrite. And as you have lived as a parasite, so shall you be condemned to flames. I am your enemy. I'll destroy all you hold dear. Unleash the truth upon your earth, the one thing you most fear. A world of lies, but this truth won't set you free. Only expose the beasts for those who are and those who suffer to feed their greed. Witness to a living hell. A hell that has burned for years. Welcome to filth, the blood, the pain and the shedding of countless tears. Don't try to claim your innocence and don't for one second deny the truth. We all have been found guilty and the reckoning has begun. I will watch this world burn and I await the fall. The rapture is now upon us. Existence burns to dust. We all shall burn.

Permabanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    Do you ever have one of those days that you think that the majority of people are worthless, stupid, and do not contribute positively to man kind whatsoever?
    The question, for me at least, isn't so much this as opposed to "Do I ever not have days like this?". My answer: I'd like to believe so.

Groups & institutions.
    Oh, its

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I don't hate humanity, it's people I can't stand.