User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default 10 questions - Inside the actors studio

Although i am not interested in celebrities, i watch this programme with interest although i am not sure why. At the end of each programme James Lipton asks these 10 questions .. So i am curious as to how you'd reply.

1. What is your favorite word?

2. What is your least favorite word?

3. What turns you on?

4. What turns you off?

5. What sound do you love?

6. What sound do you hate?

7. What is your favorite curse word?

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

9. What profession would you not like to do?

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Thanks in advance.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

This is a tough one. Maybe "ambiguity".

Fornication comes to mind. It's fugly.

3. What turns you on?

Understanding.

4. What turns you off?

Inability to understand.

Echoes. :o

Very high pitched ones.

Damn / What the fuck.

Field archeologist or software developper (of cool software).

Any job involving a lot of mindless administration work.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

edit: oops misread. I don't care about what he'd say.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISTJ

Oh that was a good show. I remember watching the double steven spielberg one. Pretty enlightening.

Fuck
    antidisestablishmentarianism
    3. What turns you on?
    alternative girls
    4. What turns you off?
    dumb conversation
    The sound of fans whirling and then slowing down when you first turn on your computer.
    dumb conversation
    Oh hum... I liked fuck so much because almost every use is ironic. Goddamn comes second thanks to Holden Claufield
    Infantry officer
    factory line worker
    Hmmm.... lets see here.... held the door 434 times, +43. Left the light on at home 536 times, -60. Returned the cell phone you found on the ground, +100. Took out the recycling without complaining to roommates 20 times, +20. Left an inch of milk in the bag because you were too lazy to change it 43 times, -86... Well that puts your karma score at, hmm carry the 1, multiply by atheist coefficient, subtract era's social attitudes bias... and looks like you're in!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

1. What is your favorite word?... according to my coworkers my favorite word is apparently "yeah"... which I manage to use in almost any circumstance...

2. What is your least favorite word? I hate infantile words like panties and tinkle... they just creep me out

3. What turns you on? physical touch, being outside, being in public... a lot of things turn me on

4. What turns you off?children... they can zap a sex drive in no time... the thoughts that they might see what's happening and run screaming for mommy and daddy at the top of their shrill little voices is horrific :horor:

5. What sound do you love?rain falling on the roof at night and the wind blowing in the treetops... I love it when a storm comes through

6. What sound do you hate?babies crying... it's worse than ANY tornado siren *shudders*

7. What is your favorite curse word?oh fuck! (also favorite exclamation! )

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?I want to go back in time, change genders so that I would be allowed to do stuff, and then become an explorer!

9. What profession would you not like to do?I don't think that I could enjoy being in the military... WAY too many rules!

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?yes, I am real and so is all of this!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

1. What is your favorite word? Cunt.
    2. What is your least favorite word? Any random italicized Latin word injected into a sentence just to sound fancy when it would've been easier to just say it in English.
    3. What turns you on? Defibrillators.
    4. What turns you off? Defibrillators.
    5. What sound do you love? The sound of revving motors, also the sound of necks breaking, and the sound of women screaming like they do in horror movies (but not directly in my ear).
    6. What sound do you hate? Children, beaners (up to and including Mexican music), the sound of my boss pissing and moaning about money, the default Windows music, and that's all I've got for now.
    7. What is your favorite curse word? See Number 1.
    8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Truck driver or anything involving a road trip that I get paid for.
    9. What profession would you not like to do? Customer service.
    10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? There wouldn't be a God in my heaven.