Alright, cliche time part deux for insomniacal czecze.
I'm gonna borrow popular quotes because I can't don't feel like being original...and if I am original, I can't promise anything else.
Ones that I think I should try to follow (how's that for hedging)
1) The closed fist receives nothing
2) Treat people well because it's who you are, not because of who they are.
3) Have friends in the highest and lowest places and you will know life.
4) Take responsibilty for your actions, because nobody else will.
5) Success depends on you, failure on everyone else. I kid.
6) Faith, hard work, the right people, and a whole lot of luck can move mountains
7) When you laugh, the world laughs with you and when you cry the world laughs atyou (you flippin bastards!! you must all be NT...hahahaha)
7) Maxine Hong Kingston shared a koan she liked,
"If you want to eat another meal, wash out your bowl first."
Yeah, I don't get it either but apparently it's deep in regards to learning. Actually, it's misquoted because Edahn's turning all 'J' on us and wants these encapsulated in 1 (run on) sentence.
“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde